LOUISVILLE, KY heads

everyone is busy trying to get their paper together for the holiday season
smh.gif
, atleast that's my excuse D$; when is shaheens new shipment, january???

PONR, i hope i don't miss the shipment; more than likely I will unless I get some quick **** bucks.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

This thread has been wack for about 2 months strong....Where is everybody????
honestly, NT was starting to consume me. taking up way too much of my time. beasting for kicks that i don't have any intentions ongetting...wondering while i'm at work what type of foolishness is going to be on the wdywt thread. i needed a sabbatical! i'll slowly start to comeback on...plus at first i was turned off by the yuku change, but i'm cool with it now.

Yo D$, you do any more storage room hunting?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Man i went over there one more time, honestly, it was all luck that first time over finding those pants. Theres nothin else over there besides some dusty nikesweatshirts and some UK and UL practice warmups circa 1996. We just got a shipment in....nothing worth mentioning. Although in january the ZF 96 and the firstAM90 worth buying in 2 years will be out. I love mesh toes. I feel you about NT consuming your time, i be on here lookin at shoes and compiling lists of 10 newshoes that i have to have, knowing i cant afford any of them. Maybe ill get some cash from my parents for christmas and be able to pick up a few things....

^i can dig it D$. I can't wait til that peace pack comes out, in which they will re-interpret the peace edition air raids. the og's were black, butthese will be white. i don't care, i gotta have 'em!

Anybody got any recent pick ups??? Anybody ready for the playoff 8's??

Pics of the collection coming in two weeks, i gotta get motivated!

^Just copped 14k gold supra skytops from home yesterday ... much better in person.
pimp.gif

7wqxitc.jpg

ill take some collection pics wen i get a new cam for x-mas or my b-day...all i have now is 8125....great phone...crappy camera

Any of you all coming to my store for the playoff's again like the aqua's? Let me know what sizes and I'll see what I can do. We open at 6:00am, I'll be there way before that.

Alrite I got you this time....for sure! We should be recieving confirmation that we are going to recieve them soon.

^alrighty good lookin....if yall are getting first 2 packs i'll be copping there too.....hmm those forces are ok but il prolly have no cake left....i cantwait for the am x af1s and acg x af1s next year
pimp.gif
and i dont even likeforces.

Back
Top Bottom