LOUISVILLE, KY heads

yeah that sucks, i recently started wearing smaller clothes so if no XLs it looks like i wont be getting clothing there....

yeah that's not wut i wanted to hear.. i'm startin to get outta the big and baggy clothes too.. and everything they had was baggy..

MJ, yall got in the XX3's yet????

We got the white/blk/red XX3s in today, they are nice, but i prefer the black/red/stealth pair. Im still gonna get these though....

eek.gif
WOW! Just the stuff on that table would have been good enough forme....Very Nice bro....I think i woulda kept the Suge Knight thing on the low, you dont want one of his Goons comin to try and take back his kicks....lol.

D, told you his collection was sick! lol....any store that received the 10/13 pack should have the white/black/red XX3's.

No, we are currently full, but you can definitely turn in an app. . Just to let you all know we have the flightposites down here at the store incase you didntknow. We will also receive the Black XX3's next saturday so any of you all that are plannin on coppin else where hit me up, lol support the store. There isa possibility of us receiving the Levi's pack as well.

The levi's pack is nice and all but for the price tag they are asking, i just aint feeling it. especially when 23's and 9/14 pack is right along sideit.

who and where are people copping the 23's this sat? i suppose i'll be at jeff.

Im gonna go ahead and say it....the black 23 might be the best Jordan in 10 years....

What was in the shipment corey?

When you 10 years you would mean all the way nack to the XIV's right? I agree with that. If you mean back to the XIII's I would have to disagree.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Im gonna say XIII's XVI's XXI's
Wow...Believe it or not me and Chew agree on something...lol...But seriously I like the XXI's more and more I see them. Wish I had a pair.

Not counting the XIII, only XIV and up, the only shoe i can argue with is the XV1, The black XX3 in person is beautiful....The Red suede XX1 is right behind itthough....

Hibbett's in town isn't getting the "All Stars", they did receive the Black ones today though. Guess I'm gonna have to fight the beastson Eastbay tonight, Wish me luck.

^ Did you have any luck with eastbay? I dont expect very many people out looking for these today, they need time to grow on the regular customer....The blackpair however, i think people will be lined up for it.

There really aren't that many pairs of these around here, like i thought there would be.
Footlocker in jeff was suppose to get 30 pairs or so but their shipment got screwed up and they only ended up with 18
Finish line in jeff only got around 30 pairs, i don't know how many Chumps got.
City Gear got 18 and d's store got what 18 ?
im not sure about st matts and footlocker in ox. MJ can you confirm how many pairs were in st matts?
Seems like alot but it really isn't. They are more limited than the basketball leather xx2's.

I really like this shoe. Might have to cop the black ones next week as well.

Most people at jeff were lines up for the forces.

had no luck with Eastbay, needed a size 9.5 or 10. guess I will get the black ones next week, i don't want to get ripped by a reseller for the All Stars,are the white/red confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom