LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^ next time you need something like that, let me know and i can hook you up. i also wear a 9.5 and i only buy 1 pair and i dont mind hooking a fellow nt'erup.
Especially louisville heads. They look out for me, d and mj especially.

I believe no one in oxmoor or st. mathews mall got any. Champs in J-Mall only had 18 pairs. I ended up grabbing 4 pairs today, I got my 11 and two other11's for some friends, and a 13 for another one of my dads friends. These shoes are amazing!

hanhaze I appreciate the offer, I'm gonna need some help on some of the Packages especially the VI/17 and 3/20, so I will hit you up, Thanks Again. Glad tosee NTers helping each other out.

No problem Gator.

They are amazing Mj, they are the 1st pair of jordans that i have been hyped about since the 8's.

I went and checked them out. Just not a shoe i completely love. Actually thought the pictures looked better than the actual shoes. Stealths looked a little tooplain as well. I may pass altogether. After the VI/XVII pack, and the PEnny 2's, i may be done.

Guys I posted some pics of my small collection in the Sneaker Showcase. Check it out and let me know what you all think.

^^^^Just checked it out...You got some nice stuff. I sent ya an e-mail.

I'm with you Chew, lol again, I don't care for the patent toe box. I really like the looks of the White and Red's though. Anyone know when theycome out? Also, whats the latest on the Penny 2's? What kind of release are they gonna be, anyone know?

The white and red XX3's drop in the third quarter of '08....so july, august, or september. The penny 2's are supposed to be GR, and sometime inaugust or september I believe.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ yep, were not open on sunday so u would have to come tomorrow, are u from around here?

Nope. From Cincinnati. You know how it goes gotta be @ work tmrw.
frown.gif
I know its not that far but workin is priority 1.

It's alot of fun...10 times better than working at footaction. We stay busy and have alot better shoes. lol

My only complain with the xx3's, is the toe box. After wearing them saturday, i notice that the right one is starting to crease like a mofo.

i got my XX3's from the greentree mall finishline over here in indiana.. i'm really fallin in love wit em.. they're real nice..

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

My only complain with the xx3's, is the toe box. After wearing them saturday, i notice that the right one is starting to crease like a mofo.
Thats what I was thinking. I figured with it being patent leather it was gonna crease "like a mofo".

Who's coppin the Black and Red XX3's this weekend?

I love my pair of XX3's. The more I look at them the more I like them.

^i'm gonna pass. gotta save up for the 6/17 countdown pack. i need at least 2, but shooting for 3 packs. oh yeah, good lookin' out D$ !!!!!!!!

does anyone know for sure if HOME is getting the Hat-Rod's?? They were released this month, but they don't have 'em yet...

I doubt HOME is going to have them, from what I know, they are limited release, probably heavy selling SB Shops would get them.

Oh, BTW, I'm in Owensboro, KY.

I doubt HOME is going to have them, from what I know, they are limited release, probably heavy selling SB Shops would get them.

Oh, BTW, I'm in Owensboro, KY.
HOme gets nearly every release. In fact the only release I remember them not getting is the 3 bears pack, which was a mistake by nike. They are aheavy selling SB shop.

Back
Top Bottom