LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I'm passing, but i will be getting my little boy a pair.

I got 8 pairs of heat coming next week, gotta save my cake for those.

Plus i gotta shell out 100 bucks for a passport tomorrow.

I'm getting the Stealths at 10 am tomm. Damn 8 pairs (what they consist of)? I need a full time job so I can buy all of the packs.

white/taxi og 12's
white/red og 12's
black/olive retro 9's
white/silver 5's
white/black og 13's
white/red 17's
lightning 17's
white/baby blue 11 low's

Plus i gotta shell out 100 bucks for a passport tomorrow.

where are you headed, if you don't mind me asking?

HOme gets nearly every release. In fact the only release I remember them not getting is the 3 bears pack, which was a mistake by nike. They are a heavy selling SB shop.

chuuch. they've gotten limited stuff plenty of times before. i hope they get these though. i haven't had time to check in and ask...

Hanhaze....straight heat!

HOME even had the J-Rods when those released and only 500 pairs exist! Chew you are correct, the 3 bears pack and the mafia pack are the only SB's HOMEdidn't get. They even had the Free Rods.

Hanhaze....straight heat!

HOME even had the J-Rods when those released and only 500 pairs exist! Chew you are correct, the 3 bears pack and the mafia pack are the only SB's HOMEdidn't get. They even had the Free Rods.

Damn Hanhaze thats a helluva pickup. I need some 17s bad (the White/Red are the best IMO), I don't really care for the ones that will be packed with theCarmines. I copped the Stealth 23s this morning. There was actually a line which surprised. They are sweet though, I usually prefer a white based shoe butthese look killer. Anyone know if the White/Red 23s will be a GR in June or July?

im going to montral canada for work training.

I went to home today. and i saw nothing but the skate or die lows.

if you want the white n red 17's gator we might be able to work something out

22's I just graduated from WKU in December (BA Science Middle Grades Education) what are you studying up there?

No flight 95s in the ville as of yet. The stealth XX3's sold out faster than the all star edition. Footlocker in jefferson mall had 84 pair and sold out inless than 30 minutes!

we have a 10.5 and 11 left in the stealths and an 11.5 in the all-stars if anybody needs a pair....I still have to say that the stealths are the best SigJordan in years....

The XX3's all around are one of the best new Jordans in a long time. I love both pairs, I'm even considering the Stealths for Prom lol.

Store Update:
We received the fusion clothing this week, it's really nice. We also recieved a bunch of nike Basketball shorts and shirts. We are going to get someLevi's soon as well. We only have a 8.5 and a 9 or 9.5 left in the stealths

Have any of you all heard about the Air Jordan Retro 1 "Opening Day Pack"? I can't wait to see pics even though it's mid cut 1's. I playbaseball so I'm a sucker for baseball edition shoes. These are a quickstrike and set to release April 5th.

im sure somewhere around here will get them. Well i hope so. they look good to me from the scans.

Im looking forward to the thrashin dunks ! thats one of my all time favorite flicks.

Are you all getting the glacier fusions at deveroes MJ ?

Yes mike we are...there seems to be alot of hype on them.

We are going to get the "Opening Day Pack" as well.
wink.gif

i doubt the levi pack sells very well.
even in limited numbers.
no one wants to pay 400 $ for a 20 $ shirt, 30 $ pair of pants and a 100 $ shoe.
not to mention you will have to trade with someone to get your size pants and shirt.

If they were 200 i would more than likely pick them up, but not for 400, when i can get 2 pairs in a countdown pack for 310.

^ u need the XX3 asap chew, one of the best ever imo.... i even might ghet those wht/stealth/black/yellow that come out in april.

CadillacFlow, we do have a 10.5 left in the stealths, also an 11. call down there and put in on hold, im not there today but they will still hold it throughtomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom