LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Wassup D...Yeah I'm stickin to my guns man. We're gonna have to get a card game up. Saturdays still good for you? How about you Mike?

so i saw the countdown pack tonight and im not impressed !
the 13's look like doo-doo. 10's look like doo doo too !
the pleather tounge on the 13's kill them. not to mention their paper thin.

Footlocker in Jmall has around 100 pairs of them. just about the same as their dmp shipment. no discount, 1 per person and they will have the po po there.

i will sleep in next sat, and if i want to wear some 13's ill put my ogs on and get to flashin. good luck to those going to cop.

my next pick up will be the 23's and the 9/14 pack.

Why does it not surprise me that they are doo doo...I am very pleased that I have no interest in coppin them.

Hey D...No need for a road trip...Hibbetts is getting the Limited 23's...
happy.gif

scratch wut i said earlier, finishline in indiana got the packs! i havent seen it yet tho.. i guess since they made a trashy 13 it'll be easier for me topass.. but idk.. it'll be a gametime decision..

they look pretty bad D, well atleast to me. im def not driving to the chi to get told sold out.
the pack is not that limited in the ville. footlocker in oxmoor mall is getting them and they dont get hardly anything.

lol yeah mj.. i just threw that one on there like a month ago and forgot about it lol.. thanks 4 the reminder tho lol

^ NICE....i wish i was able to make it out there today to get them, hopefully i will have the money this weekend....if not then ill have to make the 14/9 myfirst pack pickup....

Im about to start a wheres CHEW thread lol....

I'd go with the 14/9 pack D. I had the OG Shadow 10's as well and I'm not feelin them with the 23 on the side. It looks horrible IMO.

^^I was thinking the exact same thing, PONR. Only prob is, I wanted the shadows too!
laugh.gif

D$, did you put that up for a brother?

couldn't get the countdown pack in my area or on Eastbay last night. Sucks living in BFE part of KY. How hard was it to obtain the Countdown Pack inLouisville? I may drive down for the 9 and 14 pack.

Back
Top Bottom