LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^Got mine with ease....got to finishline in jeff mall at 9:30....they opened at 9:00.....
99615346ef7b52acce83f64e4fe9502a8a6d9f7.pjpg

[Borat]-Very NICE!-[Borat]

Nice. I checked my email this morning and I had an order conformation from Eastbay for the pack. Still kind of skeptical I guess I'll see within the nextfew days if I get a shipment email.
PON I'm not familiar with Louisville is there a St. Matthews mall and a Jeff mall? Was there a waiting line or anything?

Jefferson mall finishline got 63 packs in mens and only sold around 20 up until about noon. Thats when i went and got mine. Id say they are still availablearound here.

Ok now team, I need everyone here to pull the PACK in tomorrow....Ive been waiting for this day for 10 years. If it doesnt go right, i might do somethingstupid....So help a teammate out and pull us through....

GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....GO PACK GO....

i realized something today, that i need to learn how to become a fan not a fanatic....i was beyond pissed at how GB lost this game, but the stuff i did wasuncalled for....i wish we won but this loss i think will help me beleive that I have nothing to do with how my favorite team plays, and im not on theteam....So hopefully from now on i can just sit back and pull hard for the teams that i like instead of goin nuts over every little thing....im actually prettydepressed right now, THIS SUCKS....and UK aint gonna make it any better on me either....i dont even care about shoes at this moment....lol....i should just goahead and sell everything i own becuase they lost.

yeah do it....for retail lol just joking D! I was pullin for them the whole way! I hate the manning family and especially the giants!

^^ Ive been trying to stay low, hoping you guys would forget about me. Then, BAM! Spoos' olympic ball come up missing.

How could I forget about you Chew? You know what to celebrate your return I might post a couple pics of my ball later. lol...

Word has it that there are a few stores getting the titanium XXIII's. They also sell gasoline at said stores so im pretty sure theyre legit.

Chetti....I have no clue why but i was deleted form niketalk by yuku, i asked them a simple question of why i couldnt stay logged in or post and they sent me amessage saying they rebooted my account, well it they deleted me for the system....I had to get in touch with Method Man and he fixed it....Im on my way to bpright now! Is it the one close to Fort Knox Chew????

people have been camped out at nt chi since monday.

i wouldnt sit out there in below zero temp for NO kicks for 4 to 5 days !

1 maybe but not 4.

im suprised no one has saw anyone out with fake ones yet.

I woulda drove to niketown chicago and stayed for a night or two. Especially after hearing they gave the first 23 people bracelets and let them go home untilfriday. That's bs, if they want them bad enough make them stay all week and freeze lol.

Back
Top Bottom