LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Saw a kid with some fake Penny's on at Little Cesar's on Dixie tonight !

I had on my fake true blue 3's.

aight dude, lay off. its getting old now. dude was JOKIN and even if he wasnt it was a mistake. lay off because it isnt even funny and its just annoying bro.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

aight dude, lay off. its getting old now. dude was JOKIN and even if he wasnt it was a mistake. lay off because it isnt even funny and its just annoying bro.

Then dont comment on it, because apparently it has nothing to do with you, unless you was one of the people in champs that night !

I was just JOKIN when i made that post. I have already apologized to Joe and told him its all good. So if he can't take a joke ( which im assuming you canteither ) its not my fault. People joke on here all the time, but i guess im not allowed to.

So from now on why don't you just mind your business. I have been on here for a grip and i have never had any problems with anyone on here, especially inthis forum, and im not trying to beef with anyone either. You can ask over half of the people that post in here and they will tell you im very cool and laidback. Your buddy that your taking up for was trying to clown on me in the mall one night (and he had no idea what he was talking about, kind of like you rightnow) so yeah i took offense to that.

btw, i believe D though it was funny !

My apologies to everyone on the board, im not trying to sit here and argue back and forth with people, but im not going to just sit here and keep my mouth shutwhen people have no idea what they are talking about.

^^
laugh.gif

Come on Players we all throw jokes at each other so don't make me have to pull out a can of Obama %%# on all of you.Mike i will have to take back your getout of Mexico card away from you,Dam that means you can"t get those fake 23 motorsports before nov.Any way tyler Mike is not trying to throw some flamesat Pon. On a serious note how many of you heads have gone out with a fresh pair of kicks and somebody has said that you are wearing fakes man if i could get adollar for every time somebody has told me that my shoes were fake,I would have enough money to have my own Nike Acct all of my shoes would be drop shiped atmy crib i would never stand in another line again or lose sleep just to get my fav jays.So PLAYERS lets all get alone life is to short to get serious aboutsome JOKES nothing is promise to any of us so live life like you never have before go have some fun.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by villebilly

Come on Players we all throw jokes at each other so don't make me have to pull out a can of Obama %%# on all of you.Mike i will have to take back your get out of Mexico card away from you,Dam that means you can"t get those fake 23 motorsports before nov.Any way tyler Mike is not trying to throw some flames at Pon. On a serious note how many of you heads have gone out with a fresh pair of kicks and somebody has said that you are wearing fakes man if i could get a dollar for every time somebody has told me that my shoes were fake,I would have enough money to have my own Nike Acct all of my shoes would be drop shiped at my crib i would never stand in another line again or lose sleep just to get my fav jays.So PLAYERS lets all get alone life is to short to get serious about some JOKES nothing is promise to any of us so live life like you never have before go have some fun.
laugh.gif

Damn.....that was deeeeeep! lol

Originally Posted by villebilly

Come on Players we all throw jokes at each other so don't make me have to pull out a can of Obama %%# on all of you.Mike i will have to take back your get out of Mexico card away from you,Dam that means you can"t get those fake 23 motorsports before nov.Any way tyler Mike is not trying to throw some flames at Pon. On a serious note how many of you heads have gone out with a fresh pair of kicks and somebody has said that you are wearing fakes man if i could get a dollar for every time somebody has told me that my shoes were fake,I would have enough money to have my own Nike Acct all of my shoes would be drop shiped at my crib i would never stand in another line again or lose sleep just to get my fav jays.So PLAYERS lets all get alone life is to short to get serious about some JOKES nothing is promise to any of us so live life like you never have before go have some fun.
laugh.gif

i agree. any sneaker head is going to were some rare/expensive kicks and atleast ONE person will call them fake. GET THE $*%* OVER IT! Do people really get sopissed when someone calls your kicks fake that you %*%*+ and moan about it for weeks? If anything, when people say my kicks are fake I tell um they not and itmakes me feel better that im rockin kicks that are so nice people believe they are fake. lol sounds weird but i bet some people understand that.

oh and HanHaze (idk your real name) that comment "lay off dudes it aint funny nomore bro" looks like a shot at me, dude grow up. mocking people andyour a grown !%@ man? come on now my 13 year old brother doesnt even do that anymore.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

If it was physically possible I would poop on this thread.

roll.gif

This thread has gotten intense the past few weeks....how bout we call a truce? Mike has been here since this thread started over 2 years ago, he likes jokingand i think joe does too....so tyler just let it be, if hes not talking to you theres no reason to get into it, were all cool and here for the samereason.....please dont turn this thread into the Jordan Brand forum, that means dont make the best thread become the worst thread, which im sure we all agreethat the jb forum isnt what it used to be.

Corey- USLM beat Georgetown college last week in a scrimmage hmmmmmm............

j/k but im sure u agree louisville didnt look like a ranked team against them, t-will or not.

nah everythings cool D. i just think dude needs to grow up. he mocks me like a little kid, and his "fake shoe" jokes were funny at first, but i justtold him he took it to far and to lay off but then he goes off again and throws a fit like a lil kid? dude needs to calm down.

and UK looked pretty decent last night, the team they played couldnt even beat Bellermine but its cool. yalls PG spot needs work, 1 point between yalls 3 mainPGs? thats not good. Patterson will be a beast like always, but be prepared for a butt whoopin when yall visit the Hall in Jan.
smile.gif

FOR THE LAST TIME PLAYERS LETS DROP THE BASHING I'am calling it a draw,lets show the rest of the WORLD that we are better then that.The reason i said lifeis to short just look around you people are being killed right here in the ville over crab like this and other things.To all my Heads out there in the ville icall all of you my friends because we all share the same passion for sneakers.And to all my young Heads in the Ville I VOTE today in hope that none of you guyshave to go fight a war like i did you will never know what it is like to see your friends die in your arms while you are telling them to hold on while you arewaiting for the medic to attend to them.So tyler i'am asking you to let it go and i"am sure hanhaze will let it drop to i know he will because he isgood people i have known him for awhile and his time is spent loveing his Family and little Hanhaze.So Heads once AGAIN LOVE LIFE LIKE YOU NEVER HADBEFORE(NOTHING IS PROMISE TO ANY OF US ) So take care and show your fellow Head some LOVE instead of HATE.
laugh.gif

^^ everything is dropped on my part big man. hell im in a good mood tonight so i have no problems. one of the best movies ever made "The Green Mile"is on TV, I voted for the first time today, and the guy I voted for is about to bring CHANGE to this country and thats all that matters.

OBAMA 08 even though most of Kentucky doesnt agree with that because McCain won the state smh

Come on SPOOSMAN that why we live in the best COUNTRY in the WORLD THE USA I fought so we all could keep buying all those JAYS are FAVORITE CANDIDATE may notwin tonite but who ever wins is going to have there hands full for the next four years.So TYLER i"am proud of you voteing for the first time don"tmake this your last time you VOTE it is your FREDOOM to help keep this country free for all of us and future Gen to. SO let go CARDS:lol:
laugh.gif

villebilly might be my favorite poster in here
smile.gif
j/p guys. UL fan and a man who served this country, cant beat that! it doesnt matter who wins tonight, aslong as he does what needs to be done for this country. keep us out of un-nescecary wars, help the economy, and help the younger generation. as long as thewinner does that, then this country will be in great shape

I doubt we will get much of a beating coming to freedom hall....we dont need a PG to score, we need a PG to get the rock to Pat, meeks, and by the looks of itharrelson and miller, i love the team we have this year, so so so so much more athletic than any team weve had for over 5 years, man u just dontunderstand....i think we will be good this year, but if pat stays for a junior year, add pilgrim, hood and orton while losing nobody? Wow....i couldnt dream ofa more loaded roster.

laugh.gif
I was like 99% sure that was you. Me and Mike are cool I know hes justjoking, and Ive apologized and such so its all good. Those fusion 3s look kinda nice on baby feet. Oh and your 3s werent bad for fakes.

On a serious note though Tonys right there is much more important stuff out there to be worried about then a few jokes. Ive apologized and we are cool and Imnot even gonna lie that was pretty funny Mike. Were all cool on here, lets not chage that.

D that site is theL-ABA.com

Anyone else interested in being in a basketball league here in the ville that will be a farm league to ABA teams should check it out. Their looking for coachesand players, just go to that site.

Vane good looking tonight, Ill be back up there friday.

j/k but im sure u agree louisville didnt look like a ranked team against them, t-will or not.
Louisville really couldn't hit shots and weren't passing like I know we can. T-will will definitely help regulate the offense. The Catsdid look alot better though, can't lie.

This post has gotten crazy over the past few hours.

Back
Top Bottom