Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

Funny thing for me was as she was swinging, fighting, she was winning. She only lost when she was supposedly held back by her own.

that was the whole metaphor for the episode, unfortunately little black girls are often ignored and placed on the back burner. Tic n leddi were more worried about who was gonna watch D then actually watching D. She blew her off at the house when if she went inside she probably would have been protected from them girls.

that was the whole metaphor for the episode, unfortunately little black girls are often ignored and placed on the back burner. Tic n leddi were more worried about who was gonna watch D then actually watching D. She blew her off at the house when if she went inside she probably would have been protected from them girls.
Man I almost wanted to scream at the TV :lol: Letti ain’t seen the girl all day, finally sees her & she looks worried & Letti talmbout “drink some water” :smh: those little demons definitely wouldn’t have gotten in that house

And then in the preview everybody wanna act all concerned after she got got. That’s exactly how it be sometimes :smh:

Yeah the episode was written a certain way.

I found it a little out of character Leti was really paying Diana no mind when she found her and she was clearly troubled heading in the house.

Tic said I'm going to check for her at this place and instead met up with Christina.

I can get Tic a bit more since he just went to the future and learned he died but c'mon especially after Hippolyta's disappearance and even Leti knowing she's pregnant and so worried about Tic but after learning Ruby is with Christina she should he extra worried about Diana the last person that don't know ****.

They cast the right person for Lancaster. Just seeing that dude, bothers me :lol:

1602206485916.png

Wow they in their full sci-fi bag now. I'm loving it :pimp:

Machine is multiversal not just a time machine. Hippolyta done came back talking like Reed Richards.

Now it is possible Tic just went to a parallel future where he did die and not a determined future

And damn it never dawned on me the other possible dude to be Tic's dad was George :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom