Luckiest Pickup?

Got the RED/GREEN MR.CARTOON AF1'S AND MANGO INSIDE OUT AF1'S FOR $40 SHIPPED FOR BOTH on ebay!!Sold the Mr.Cartoons for a good price....! still got the mangos if anyone wants to hit me up...size 12

DS Jordan "nelly" spizikes...$75 shipped---- ebay

Scarface Air Force 1's----$11 from ebay

Jordan V Olive VNDS for $30 shipped from ebay

Everybody alife from jimmy jazz for 20 bucks and 20 percent off, i scoop these up yesterday.

$325 shipped for them all:
242333_f92b8a4bee_l.jpg

242334_59b7cdfc2f_l.jpg

ruffin51 posted about a sale @ a footlocker on north ave. in chicago like in 02' i wanna say....scooped 6 pairs of ginger XVI's for $16 a pop, and a pair of white/blk/blue air rev retros for $8

the footaction bankruptcy sale was craazy too, like in 03 or 04'....i was in the hood cleanin out a spot, red foams for $16, black sheeds for $25, so much i cant even remember

Browsing the random kicks at the Nike Outlet that's on the way to my house from school, stumbled on a pair of Coppers in my size that I couldn't find ANYWHERE.

Perfect condition, marked down to $100 (online return)

Got a pair of space jams for 125. shoe is a 8 or 9/10 with some restoration. sole separation anxiety is my good fortune.. NDS

time to blow some minds....

Conchord XIs - $20
94 cement III- $5 marked down from $10
2000 black V's- $10
blk/blk Air Bakins- $3

All found at my local thrift stores and goodwill. All the shoes needed some kinda cleaning but they are all wearable. the III's need a paintjob though
I got many other lucky pickups that I'll post later

Back
Top Bottom