Luckiest Pickup?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i got a pair of ds cactus foams on craigslist for 150, i was on top of the world that day
Those were sitting on the shelves out here in NY for a hot minute

i picked up 2 pairs of those and the red/black for 225

DS Silver Box Iron Sb's for 130 this past summer.

No pics, sold them for 200 recently. Miss em.

copped a pair of og bred 12s from an estate sale on ebay for 15.99 shipped but it only had 1 pic of the tongue. tried my luck. a week later had a pair of vnds bred 12s with og everything for 16 bucks

Along time ago,  about 5 years,  I walked into a thift store and bought NDS OG 1990 black tongue Jordan 5s.  I got alot of other vintage nikes too, but nothing that beat out this pair.  They were $5.00,  but the girl at the register gave me half off because they looked so old.
pimp.gif
  Flipped them for A LOT.

Man some of these deals are insane. I don't think mine quite stack up but I got

Cardinal VII for 85 shipped (technically VNDS but I couldn't even tell if they were tried on)
Both Cement Phat 1 lows together for 70 shipped, worn once but looked DS
White/Red XI low for 85 shipped, once again worn once but looked DS

I've gotten a few other decent deals but nothing else really worthy of this thread. Finding "VNDS" shoes is the way to go, people pass over cause they're not DS but when you get them in you can't even tell! Besides I wear everything I have anyway

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Bi-sexual girl at a party.

Just the one bi-sexual girl then? because without another bi-sexual girl to participate ....all you really did was pick up a girl at a party.

$78...
3922611360_c81f891a25.jpg

Originally Posted by Compton781

I got a pair of Eggplant Foamposites for $75 at a mom and pop store..that made my year
pimp.gif

eek.gif

They still got more pairs??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

RD on the black and pink yeezys they had a raffle.
All the pairs were raffled off and I waited outside.

Then one dude walked out looking real sour, he didn't have enough money.

So they raffled off one more ticket and it was me 
pimp.gif

Then I traded the yeezys for a DS DMP xi/vi straight up 
happy.gif

DS DMP 6 for Bred 6 even swap on RD...best deal lately...and 170 shipped for DS eggplant foams came in on Friday exactly one yr afer RD, still no where near 75$....daaaammnnnnnnn

About 3 years ago I got a pair of nds Mocha 3's from my girl's dad for $10. He had them sitting in his closet for the longest time. He said he only wore them about 5 times.

Forgot to mention I found a pair of Raptor 7's in about 8/10 cond. for $6 plus an additional 25% off at a local thrift shop. They were size 8, and I wear a 10.5 so I gave them to my brother.

aj4_wht_cement_5.jpg

Eastbay put these up, thats right, the 1999 retro iv's. they found old stock and put a pair of these up for $59.99 in size 9.5 in 2006

Whoever got these, got the luckiest pickup........posted on soleredemption.com

Were do i start :

Space Jam 01;s in 2007 - 30 shipped off ebay guy listed them as jumo jordan airs lol only problem was soles were as yellow as lipton green tea

DS Cool grey 3s - $45.99 at Gilroy outlet

Jordan 5 blk/carolina VNDS - Craigslist 40

ANd my best pick up was my AF1 playstations - From my boy that works at SONY for only 175
pimp.gif

My luckiest pickup was these!!! OG 1982 Nike Bruins

Paid $20 at a thrift store just sold them for $510
pimp.gif

People love them some vintage shoes!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

ANd my best pick up was my AF1 playstations - From my boy that works at SONY for only 175
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif