Luckiest Pickup?

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Originally Posted by Rick2345

ANd my best pick up was my AF1 playstations - From my boy that works at SONY for only 175
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
IF this is true this is the best steal to go down in shoe history

Its very true . My boy always hooks it up with games 2 . Claims theres a big "Sony game library" That employees get to rent games from for i think a 2 month period so i used to play alot lol

And i love my playstations (size 8.5 btw) 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

My luckiest pickup was these!!! OG 1982 Nike Bruins

Paid $20 at a thrift store just sold them for $510
pimp.gif

People love them some vintage shoes!

i would of been jumping for joy at a flip this major lol 

A DS pair of Concord XI Retros of ebay for $215 shipped last year. Tried to find my ebay link but its gone....

A pair of DS Buck SBs from Craigslist for $50. Was a little suspicious at first because of the low price but then compared them to my other pair and they were good to go
happy.gif

(pair on right)

The luckiest i can remember was when i copped the UNLV and St. John's BTTYS SB's both DS for 200 shipped and then right after that i found a DS pair of 02 canvas Carolina blue/wht AF1's for 68 shipped. oh yeah and last week when my cuz bought me the Freshwater Griffey's for no reason she was like get em ima buy im like ok
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

ANd my best pick up was my AF1 playstations - From my boy that works at SONY for only 175
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
IF this is true this is the best steal to go down in shoe history

Its very true . My boy always hooks it up with games 2 . Claims theres a big "Sony game library" That employees get to rent games from for i think a 2 month period so i used to play alot lol

And i love my playstations (size 8.5 btw) 
pimp.gif
thats the best i was soooooooooo mad
mad.gif
when my shorty didnt get me a pair. i was like for all that you shouldnt even work for sony.
mad.gif
(but all the free cds and games are the best)

DS Jordan DMP sz 9.5 for $365 shipped to the Philippines :smile: Copped it some 2 years ago and I sold it immediately as it was not my size. Someone picked it up from me for only $550 shipped (that one was a steal also for the buyer LOL)

Found OG Jordan 12 Obsidians At My School In 1997.
Found Jordan 7 Retro White/Grey/Purple Outside My Previous Job With The Box And A Bunch Of Brand New Jeans Two Weeks After They Came Out In Spring 2006.
OG 93 Air Trainer Accel White/Black/Teal With Original Nike Box At A Shoe Warehouse For 19.99
2006 Air Force 180 Premium Grey/Pink/Gold On Ebay For $35 In 2008.
1994 Air Jordan 3 White Cements On Ebay $56 In 2005.
1994 Air Jordan 1 Red/White/Black At Champs $55 In 1995.
2006 Air Jordan 5 LS "Olive" $40 Meet Up In 2007.
2007 Air Jordan 3 Flip $40 Meet Up In 2008.
Second Pair Of 2006 Air Jordan 5 Green Beans $15 (Thrift Store)
Second Pair Of Stealth 23's $17 (Thrift Store)

Back
Top Bottom