Originally Posted by cincybcats22

If those are 11-12, I am gonna be mad.

OG XIII > Anything

They are size 12
laugh.gif

*(2) DS Ichiro Asics. - FREE BOO YAA

*DS '96 Griffey PE cleats (unrealesed CW) - under $175

*DS '90 Bo SC Trainer III (org/wht/blu/gry) - $10

$80 this past summer at an Arab spot in BK.

$35 off eBay, DS.

traded these (vnds):

for THESE (ds)...

$31. DS:

ds black/red-purple Jordan VII for $58
ds true blue III for $250
ds steel X for $91
all off eBay
and ds nubuck XII's for $58

Check craigslist guys, every once in a while you'll find someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Yeah, seriously. I bought Space Jams and White/Navy VI's for $60 each from a guy on craigslist. Given, they weren't DS, but theyweren't in bad condition either. I flipped them for $120 each a week after I picked them up since they weren't my size.

swoosh-sweet deal on em tiffs
glasses.gif

my luckest pickups, beat 99 jordan 5s blk/silvers for $100 off craigslist, sold em later
and nds infrared 6s for $150 off niketalk, which are beat now...

SB Freddy Krueger Samples (the first version)

found 'em at an outlet for fourty bucks.

flipped 'em with the quickness.

Great thread my dude.

I believe I got some DS Marshall Amps for 125. IDK maybe 135, around that, but still it's a great deal.

Originally Posted by SBonly

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i found a pair of NDS ORIGINAL black/red XI's in my size at a thrift store once.... $15!!!!!!!

by far the luckiest pick up of my life...

i have heard stories of people finding OG ones, and twos also...
how u found those idk, i woulda cried.

were they in good condition and are they legit?

very good condition, and yes super legit.... only problem was that one of the shoe laces had the end points (the hard tab at the end of the laces) cut off, soi had to replace the laces

^
pimp.gif
i got 2 pairs of infrared 90's in the past 2 weeks for 60 each. lol one pair off of here and another pair i won on a bad named ebay auction,

i would have to say my luckiest steal was my 3rd pair of VNDS penny foams, gave my dude a pair of retro bakins and 50 bucks
pimp.gif
he asked if i would do it andi threw my shoes off n said TAKE EM haha.

also got a DS pair of military IV's for 50 bucks off craigslist
smokin.gif

orlando penny IV's from my cuzin for 20 bucks, black/ red foam ones for free from my cuzin, sertig terras for 50, raptor 7's for 65, mars IV for free,02 black foam pros for 20 bucks, black melvins for 80, i know theres alot more but basically ive never paid above retail for any of my shoes, unless i HAD tohave them

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Great thread my dude.

I believe I got some DS Marshall Amps for 125. IDK maybe 135, around that, but still it's a great deal.
thanks and thats a sick deal, i wanted to either get the marshalls or the dooms but can never find a good price

Originally Posted by SBonly

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Great thread my dude.

thanks and thats a sick deal, i wanted to either get the marshalls or the dooms but can never find a good price
What size are you? because I'd just found a really good deal on the Marshall amps.

Check Ebay. This one dude from Taiwan is selling Amps for 128.95 plus free shipping

Back
Top Bottom