$82 Shipped ..

Retail : Men size $225

af1_recon_5.jpg
af1_recon.jpg
af1_recon_3.jpg

af1_recon_7.jpg
af1_recon_8.jpg
af1_recon_9.jpg

Got a pair of VNDS Burgundy Vs for $35 shipped on eBay back in July. One of my best steals on eBay.
Also got a pair of CDP XX1s for $47 shipped.

Mine are both steals (at least to me). Both were VNDS but without original box (SBs had the spare laces). This was a while back when the AU and US dollar werenearly the same... - Atmos Elephant AM1 - AU$110 - MF Doom Dunks SB - AU$71

Yesterday was my luckiest pick-up. Found a pair of VNDS Indiglo XIV's Size 13. Seller was offering a BUY IT NOW option at the price of $115 and I justjumped on it. I love these shoes so much i feel like i got em for free at this price, lol. Shoes are immac condition worn twice. Can't f-in wait to get em.I regret not copping these back in high school and been looking for a DS or NDS pair since.

on a side note im glad i didnt pick up those DS Indiglo size 12's they have on ebay for $300, I didnt like the idea of trying to squeeze into a 12 for thatmuch money.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by SBonly

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Great thread my dude.

I believe I got some DS Marshall Amps for 125. IDK maybe 135, around that, but still it's a great deal.
thanks and thats a sick deal, i wanted to either get the marshalls or the dooms but can never find a good price
What size are you? because I'd just found a really good deal on the Marshall amps.

Check Ebay. This one dude from Taiwan is selling Amps for 128.95 plus free shipping

where? and im 9

i picked up a ds pair of flint xiii's of ebay for 110 shipped i thought that deal was decent
(pic in avy)

A few years back, some kid was selling a pair of XIs on eBay. He was offering a free pair of Jordans for anyone who used the BIN option. He clearly didn'tknow what the shoes were because he didn't list them as XIs or anything, just "Jordan basketball shoes". I asked him what the free pair was, andhe said "they're the same kind, just in black and white". The pic of the XIs he had were legit, so I decided to pull the trigger.

Four days later, a pair of VNDS Bred XIs and VNDS Concords for $125 TOTAL.

^^I still would have taken them, even from a smokers home. Thats a nice price for all. Sucks to cause they are my size.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

at dxc chicago i sold a ds pair of mars 4's for 180 and got a pair of grapes for 200 so basicly i paid 20 bucks for vnds icy as hell grapes

uhh not exactly. if you gave the man 200 dollars cash, you paid 200 cash for them, not free at all. unless your mars were free to you, then you paid 2 bills,which is par.

I copped sport blue 6s for 200. Not new but for sure worth every cent considering how rare and valuable they are. they also happend to be my fave colorway ofthe 6s.

when i randomly was searching ebay and saw my GRAILS under:

"nike shoes 5 1/2"

I felt like God was smiling down and sent manna from heaven
laugh.gif
I think I paid like 25 for 'em shipped too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There was a guy last year who posted about a pair of 1-handed LBJ II Dunkmans that he purchased from a Salvation Army in San Fran. They were VVNDS & size12.5. He had pics with the receipt and price tag. Crazy, I think he got them for $35.

That far and away one of the craziest/best pick-up stories that I have heard.

Just copped some vnds OG black/red flighposite 1s for 40 off one of my friends who didnt know what they were worth

Back
Top Bottom