Luckiest Pickup?

DS all black jordan X for 85$. NDS OG steel X for 155$. NDS black/red XI for 160$. if those are considered lucky...

2003 Wmns Mesh AM1's White/Royal, DS, Gilroy Outlet......$5:

Other than that..........

Stash BW, $300 shipped.
Supreme Blazer Red, $300 meet-up.

Cris.

to much to name....
pimp.gif

got a few
supreme blazers for 225 vnds from a friend
cool grey 3's for 80 on sale in ome store in brookyln
and the funniest was i was in flightclub and they accidently took out a pair of slightly used OG playoff 12's and i snagged em qucik for $65

I just got a DS pair of Grapes two weeks ago for just over retail.

When the DMP's dropped, grabbed two packs from a local DMV spot (Harold Penner) They actually sat in the store all day, until I posted it on NT.

I got the Laney V's and the Black/Indigo XIV's for $65 each back in the day.

One of my homies got the what the dunks for retail ($120) when he was in Seatle, whenever they dropped

Sherlock, I'm hatin'
laugh.gif

I ordered my barcodes three months before they dropped, and paid double what you did.............

Oh well, they were worth it.

Don't you wear a 12, 13?

DMP package for retail 7 days after the drop.... my sz too. Thank you LAAWD

best steals so far have been free spacejams and $40 cool greys (both in high school), as of recently I found some concords for $68

luckiest pickups

vnds columbia 11s for 175 from a nt member two years ago
vnds og jordan 7 raptors from instyleshoes for 216 shipped

1728326687a5899912432l.jpg

£20 (about $40 at the time), last pair in the stockroom and I had watched them fall from £110 to £70 to £40 to £30 before pulling the trigger at £20

.................by no means the "luckiest" but i feel lucky, and i love these..............
happy.gif

Some og ds agassis at a second hand store for like $7 and some spacejams and carnival air forces for $170

you guys will never believe my story. i got the zoom lebron IV, ajf 3, ajf5 and jordan flight for around $100 AUD for each and a free air jordan shirt at thenike factory when they were on sale. apparently the counter guy mis-counted the cash and forgot to scan the shirt and i ended up walking out the store withoutpaying $100. i didnt find out until i walked out the store and look at the receipt. how lucky is that?

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

^History of Air

VVNDS Playstation Air Force 1's for 280.
i googled it and came up with nothing. can i get a link to this spot???

Picked up a decent used pair of Original Nike Barkley Air Max 2 Uptempos size 10 on eBay for a whopping $38.00 shipped.

I had them for sale on ISS at one point but I decided to keep them last minute. They're never going to retro this color and as Charles Barkley get'solder and older, it's just going to get rarer and rarer. A very similar model of this shoe was used in the movie Jumanji. Anybody on here who saw the moviewill know what I'm talking about. Ah that David Alan Grier, what a guy.

Back
Top Bottom