==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

Could've done without the clear sections and super reflectivity, but I'll be after them.

Liu Xiang x Nike LunarGlide+ 4

Are those PEs or they are going to be part of the City Pack? Yellow outsole would break up all the red. Sock liner looks interesting. :nerd:

I guess you could call 'em "PE"s. LX cws were introduced last year with the several cws of the LG3s and FR2s (three sets of MNs and WMNs cws). It's nice to see them continue with them.

Last day in NYC so stopped by 21 Mercer again. Picked myself up a pair of these (sorry for iPhone pics)

Just picked up a pair of Volt's when I was at the ES. Super, super comfortable and they performed great at the gym!

picked up a pair of the black/green pair yesterday expecting them to feel pretty much like the lunarglide 3.

i was wrong. these felt a little more snug in the toe area, however, they are MUCH softer in the heel.

if you notice on the sole, the inside heel portion of both shoes has no black rubber but instead in just lunarlon. it was very soft for me and i felt like i could rock back and forth on it and feel the cushion. Im 160lbs so its hard at my weight to feel the full benefits of the cushion in alot of nike shoes, however I could definitely feel the difference between these and the lunarglide 3s. night and day.

fyi these also look 10x better on foot in the sunlight than they do on shelves.

So I just ordered the orange/black joints off of NDC. Can't express how great these shoes are. Look dope and are sooooo comfy.

picked up a pair of the black/green pair yesterday expecting them to feel pretty much like the lunarglide 3.
i was wrong. these felt a little more snug in the toe area, however, they are MUCH softer in the heel.
if you notice on the sole, the inside heel portion of both shoes has no black rubber but instead in just lunarlon. it was very soft for me and i felt like i could rock back and forth on it and feel the cushion. Im 160lbs so its hard at my weight to feel the full benefits of the cushion in alot of nike shoes, however I could definitely feel the difference between these and the lunarglide 3s. night and day.
fyi these also look 10x better on foot in the sunlight than they do on shelves.

i would imagine the forces generated when running and the pounding you'd be able to feel it? hmm

im 210+ and feel what your sayin tho when it comes to some of the more recent/retro air max's tho

Eastbay got the Livestrong. Pass for me though. I actually don't like the outsole on the 4s. Bought another pair of 3s instead.

Is that retro/retro/seashell blue or is that the mint upper?

Mint Upper / Seashell Blue Outsole.

Retro will have a more even tone.

My Innovations were delivered recently, and I LOVE THEM! I'll post pics up soon.

Last edited:
Innovations are nice!

I wanted to switch things up from the LG3's and ordered 3 bright colored LG4's. The all red, orange, and volt.

Can't wait for next week, I'll try to post a group pic.

Does anyone know if 21 Mercer still has the innovations available? They don't seem to like to pick up their phones sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom