==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

I'm really torn about which one to get out of these 2. Could I get some feedback from NTers? I'm leaning towards the electric greens but the team oranges are nice too...

Get the Midnight Fog/Orange instead. I hate how the grey upper blends with the Swoosh, but that's just my opinion. :D
48047.jpg

I'm really torn about which one to get out of these 2. Could I get some feedback from NTers? I'm leaning towards the electric greens but the team oranges are nice too...

Between these two, it's a toss-up, as I'm a fan of both. If you care about maintenance, I'd opt for the Orange accented cw. If not, go with the Electric Green.

Between these two, it's a toss-up, as I'm a fan of both. If you care about maintenance, I'd opt for the Orange accented cw. If not, go with the Electric Green.

Thanks for everyone's feedback.

Ray-
When you say if I care about maintenance, are you saying you think the team orange would stay cleaner?

Exactly. The color of the midsole will likely remain the same on the Orange cw, while the Electric Green's will definitely be altered with its almost White outsole.

i have to wipe down the volts about every 3 wears, the lighter outer sole likes dust/dirt!...

but i do like to keep my soles CLEAN

Shoebacca has them for $104 + they have $25 off (no coupon necessary) until Monday. It is a good deal because they don't charge tax (at least not in CA) and free shipping. Or you could wait until they're discounted later. 8)

Shoebacca has them for $104 + they have $25 off (no coupon necessary) until Monday. It is a good deal because they don't charge tax (at least not in CA) and free shipping. Or you could wait until they're discounted later. 8)

Last month they had a groupon deal that was $50 for 100 dollars and like $15 for $30. Great deal. basically 50 % in everything.

Good looks, TPG! I'll be retiring my LunarEclipses pretty soon, so I'm thinking of copping the All Volts or the WMN's 007 cw to be the replacements.

Got the premiums for my birthday last weekend. Looking to get another pair. Possibly the Black/Grey or the Midnight Fog/Orange.

Good looks, TPG! I'll be retiring my LunarEclipses pretty soon, so I'm thinking of copping the All Volts or the WMN's 007 cw to be the replacements.

I got my first pair of LE during the NDC clearance code sale and I've been wearing it a lot. I don't even want to wear/buy the LG4 anymore lol. Looking forward to the LE+3.

excited about the shield cw - kinda like the premium (and NRG) with the reflective inner -

those le3's... they are growing on me a little, but that crazyness at the top...eeesh...

Too bad the 20% off code has passed. More will be discounted before the year is over hopefully there's another code that follows.

Back
Top Bottom