==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

Since there's no dedicated thread for the Pegasus+ 29 i'll just ask it here. Anyone own a pair and how do they feel compared to the LG 4? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Since there's no dedicated thread for the Pegasus+ 29 i'll just ask it here. Anyone own a pair and how do they feel compared to the LG 4? Thanks in advance.

I've had various iterations of the Pegasus shoe & i've liked them all. The last pair I had were the 2007 models (2 pairs) which were great. I ordered the +29 grey/volts & the LG4 premiums with the intent of only keeping one.

I wore the +29s all over the house & I found them to be the best Pegasus so far. They're a little lighter & the cushioning is a little better especially in the forefoot.

In the end though, I kept the LG4s because of the flywire which made for a nice lock down fit. I walk/jog my dog twice a day religiously 7 days a week (once in the morning before work & in the evening) for proly a modest 14-17 miles a week.

The LG4s have been nice but you really can't go wrong with the +29s...

Much appreciated with that info. You gave me more than I ask for but that also relieves any doubts and further questions that I have on them. Sucks they don't have the Dynamic Flywire. Will definitely get them as I'm starting to build up my running shoe collection with different models. NDC has the USA Trials +29 on clearance for $59.97 too. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Glad I could help. I really wanted to keep both, but my wife said one of them had to go back...

I just scooped the gray/green pair last week. After 6 miles the cushioning is amazing, but the heel cup support is was cut way too tight. My inner heels are bruised and blistered. Not anything negligible either, quarter-sized and growing, very painful. I returned them 2 days ago and managed to find a pair of the flyknit trainers. For what i sacrifice in cushioning and support they are the lightest shoe I've worn to-date, I get more burn out of my run, although still coping with the fresh blisters. I still long for the cushioning on the LG4 but i'm scared to dive back to the LG4 or the Lunar Eclipse 2+ because they have the same plastic heel cup support that not only cups but squeezes and digs. Buyer beware. I really hope it was just a defective pair and not true on ALL LG4's. Will try a pair again. (I would picture the bruising but i think its far to graphic.)

I just scooped the gray/green pair last week. After 6 miles the cushioning is amazing, but the heel cup support is was cut way too tight. My inner heels are bruised and blistered. Not anything negligible either, quarter-sized and growing, very painful. I returned them 2 days ago and managed to find a pair of the flyknit trainers. For what i sacrifice in cushioning and support they are the lightest shoe I've worn to-date, I get more burn out of my run, although still coping with the fresh blisters. I still long for the cushioning on the LG4 but i'm scared to dive back to the LG4 or the Lunar Eclipse 2+ because they have the same plastic heel cup support that not only cups but squeezes and digs. Buyer beware. I really hope it was just a defective pair and not true on ALL LG4's. Will try a pair again. (I would picture the bruising but i think its far to graphic.)

Based on your preferences, I think you'll absolutely LOVE the Lunar One+ (FlyKnit Trainer Upper + LG4esque Soles)!

I was really LUCKY to find these at my outlet for $35 ($60 - $25 Nike Scorecard). I've been eyeing this cw since the launch too, so I'm pretty STOKED! These are my favorite / best outlet pick-up of the year!

LunarGlide 4 - Stealth Electric Green by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

LunarGlide 4 - Stealth Electric Green B by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Based on your preferences, I think you'll absolutely LOVE the Lunar One+ (FlyKnit Trainer Upper + LG4esque Soles)!

I was really LUCKY to find these at my outlet for $35 ($60 - $25 Nike Scorecard). I've been eyeing this cw since the launch too, so I'm pretty STOKED! These are my favorite / best outlet pick-up of the year!

LunarGlide 4 - Stealth Electric Green by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

LunarGlide 4 - Stealth Electric Green B by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
Very nice pickup.

Ray if you are in CA can you pm me the outlet for electric green please.  Ran my first 10 miles in these shoes, reminds me of the LE 2 but more stable. The shoes hold down to your feet. I might prefer these over the LE2, just need to rack up some more miles on it. 

I've been wearing my GR pair for three days straight now, and there's no denying that the 4s are the comfiest of the LG series, imo. I still favor the 3s in the aesthetics department though. :tongue:

The 4s really give me the sensation to run while I'm wearing them, but I've been restraining myself from doing so because I really don't want to mess them up :wow:. If I can find a double, I won't hesitate to log some serious mileage though :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm hoping to grab a pair of 4's from the outlet this weekend. Will probably use these to run the SJ Rock and Roll next month.

Just so you guys know, the following colors have been marked down to 89.98 at FNL.

Anyone seen the CHI Lunarglides?
http://flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2012/09/we-run-c-h-i.html
pimp.gif
My thoughts exactly! Saw these on Finishline.com today.....

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-36922?productId=prod716721 and womans

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-32391?productId=prod716727  which are fire!

Last edited:
Go to finishline.com to scoop up the Chicago versions!  I fell in love of the Forever Lunars and had to get myself the LG4s.  Best comfortable running shoe to own.

Back
Top Bottom