==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

I actually really like these more than the first three. Didn't really like the mid foot strap on the 3s.

Got LGs 1,2 and 3.......can't stop now. love the Lunarglide series. 4s will be scooped.

Likin' these more and more. Very anxious to see iD options (if they're on there). I like the fact that the midsole is PURPOSEFULLY two-toned. So many times we see Nikes with different shades of the same color when it's not intentional. For examples, see the Lebron IX iD thread. You'll see red lining, sole, overlay, AND hyperfuse material all being different shades of red, for instance..

If the trend continues... these'll be on iD. However, with the recent price hikes, they'll probably be priced at $155, while the GRs will be $110. 
grin.gif

We only get Livestrong LG's at the military post I'm at.... Just picked up some 3's for $29, so I'll prob pick up these in the Livestrong c/w, but only for the same price as my 3's.

03/02/12: New CWs via zzazin

MENs
getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

WMNs

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

Upon further review, THESE ARE HORRIBLE.
indifferent.gif
 I think I've lost hope in these... I doubt iD can even save these. Bring on the 5s!

3 > 1 > 2 >>>> 4.

I don't think the looks are too bad but what is with Nike and all these god awful colorways lately? Can't they release anything white-based anymore?

these are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly .....IMO look like a nike you see at JC penny

EXACTLY. This year's Lunar lineup is a disappointment considering its development since the LunarTrainer/Racer generation. I know my funds won't be spent on any LG4s this year.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

EXACTLY. This year's Lunar lineup is a disappointment considering its development since the LunarTrainer/Racer generation. I know my funds won't be spent on any LG4s this year.

lets home the LE 3 is not a disappointment

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

lets home the LE 3 is not a disappointment
Man, I wouldn't bet on it.
grin.gif

frown.gif
 I'm sure they'll incorporate that new hair tie feature on them and what not... 
indifferent.gif

On a completely different note, I really don't care how they perform
laugh.gif
, I wouldn't even consider them if they were on clearance.

mjd: 07/08   

nice find ray!

I think I see where you're coming from on these-   As a new shoe they are cool, but not as a progression of the LG series...

the material is trying to tie into the flyknits but comes off looking almost canal st. knockoffish

however

those volts will be mine

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom