==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

Surprised to see all the negative comments, I actually like them alot. Probably going get the orange cw when it comes out. Would be great if these hit sales racks and given everybody's reactions, hopefully they will...

I don't mind these, but they don't compare to the LG3 aesthetically. The location of the swoosh is so irritating. Just scooch it forward a littttttle bit haha.

[h1]
[h1]Nike Lunarglide+ 4 Men's Running Shoes[/h1]
Availability: Coming Soon
Release Date: 7/8/2012
[h2]Bottom Line[/h2]The Nike Lunarglide+ 4 Men's Running Shoes are an exciting update to the Lunarglide+ line by Nike as they provide the same level of comfort as their predecessors but improve upon the lightweight, cushy construction. The Nike Lunarglide+ 4 Men's Running Shoes provide arguably the best upper fit in the industry.

Details
The Nike Lunarglide+ 4 Men's Running Shoes are an exciting addition to the Lunarglide+ line by Nike. The update provides arguably the best upper fit in the industry with evolved flywire technology hugging the entire length of the foot. Flywire technology provides a lightweight support system with tensile fibers, maintaining the lightweight construction in spite of the durable nature. The upper offers customized, lightweight support with an engaging heel clip upon footstrike for a snug fit.

The Nike Lunarglide+ 4 Men's Running Shoes promote a highly-efficient stride, as the outsole employs flex grooves engineered for natural movement and forward propulsion. Environmentally preferred rubber covers the rest of the sole. The midsole utilizes a Lunarlon Cushioning System with a "bottomless" carrier construction while a Dynamic Support Platform provides adaptive support and plush cushioning.

The Nike Lunarglide+ 4 Men's Running Shoes are the newest addition to the wildly popular Lunarglide+ line and provide the same high-level of comfort the line is famous for. The Nike Lunarglide+ 4 Men's Running Shoes weigh just 9.7 oz and provide support for the mild to moderate overpronator.
[/h1]

Originally Posted by pezones

however

those volts will be mine

glasses.gif
pimp.gif

i held them at footlocker and they are really light,,but style wisw im not a fan at all LG! still the best

All orange upper ones look sick in person and on feet. I would guess that even those of you who don't find the upper too appealing will cop once you try them on. The official description needs to add the line "makes love to your foot," haha.

how the heck do you relace them without losing the flywire through the holes on the upper?

Originally Posted by pezones

nice find ray!

I think I see where you're coming from on these-   As a new shoe they are cool, but not as a progression of the LG series...

the material is trying to tie into the flyknits but comes off looking almost canal st. knockoffish

however

those volts will be mine

glasses.gif

Well stated points

found this on NDC

The following shoe styles will be available online in June 2012. These styles may also be available at authorized Nike retailers or authorized Jordan retailers.

Launch styles are typically available on NikeStore.com as early as 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (5:00 a.m. Pacific Time), while NIKEiD launch styles are usually available on Nikestore.com the afternoon of the launch date. Follow @nikestore on Twitter for frequent updates.

Please note that launch information (such as pricing, dates, etc.) is subject to change.

[table][tr][td]RUNNING[/td][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]STYLE NAME[/td][td]COLOR[/td][td]PRICE[/td][td]STYLE #[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/19/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4 iD[/td][td]Customize on NIKEiD (Men, Women)[/td][td]$145[/td][td]NIKEiD[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/19/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4 iD[/td][td]Customize on NIKEiD (Kids)[/td][td]$140[/td][td]NIKEiD[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Volt/Reflective Silver-Barely Volt[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524977-707[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Total Orange/Reflective Silver-Barely Orange[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524977-808[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Midnight Navy/Reflective Silver-Blue Glow[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524977-404[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Sequoia/Reflective Silver-Electric Green-Liquid Lime[/td][td]$110[/td][td]531986-303[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]University Red/Reflective Silver-Gym Red[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524977-606[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4 Premium[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Blue Glow-Pure Purple[/td][td]$120[/td][td]531985-004[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]Women's LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Blue Glow/Reflective Silver-Blue Tint[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524978-404[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]Women's LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Volt/Reflective Silver-Barely Volt[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524978-707[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]Women's LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Fireberry/Reflective Silver-Pearl Pink[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524978-606[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]Women's LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Summit White/Reflective Silver-Volt-Barely Volt[/td][td]$110[/td][td]531988-103[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]Women's LunarGlide+ 4[/td][td]Night Blue/Reflective Silver-Palest Purple[/td][td]$110[/td][td]524978-405[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]Women's LunarGlide+ 4 Premium[/td][td]Black/Reflective Silver-Blue Glow-Pure Purple[/td][td]$120[/td][td]531987-004[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4 (GS)[/td][td]Dark Grey/Reflective Silver-Atomic Green-Blue[/td][td]$88[/td][td]525371-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]06/29/12[/td][td]LunarGlide+ 4 (GS)[/td][td]Sequoia/Reflective Silver-Electric Green-Liquid Lime[/td][td]$88[/td][td]525368-300[/td][/tr][/table]

6e53643366f0fff1b27ab4906ac2ec4ada548217_r.jpg

Awesome find, pez!

I'm interested to see how the Premiums look. As usual, I'm looking forward to seeing what options iD has to offer. lol  

-edit-
Here's the WMN's premium cw via SneakerFiles
nike-womens-lunarglide-4-premium-black-reflective-silver-blue-glow-pure-purple.jpg

HOLY ()$&@(){&$()()@$()$@(){$(_){ @ the gradient!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

I take back "not even iD can save these".
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

HOLY ()$&@(){&$()()@$()$@(){$(_){ @ the gradient!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

I take back "not even iD can save these".
embarassed.gif

there ugly that is for sure,but as far as comfort there unreal!! sooooo light and when they evetually hit $59.99 on RW.com thats when ill cop but man the lunarline is really going backwards......

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I foresee myself order at least one iD. That Zoom Victory-esque cw looks too SICK!

something tells me in 4 months ill see at least 4 or 5 IDs from u ray LOL

I hope that's not the case lol. I'd say I've been pretty disciplined with my spending habits on sneakers this year.
laugh.gif

I saw the womens pair on the shelf at Finishline on Saturday. Mens will prolly show up there this week, doubt theres a strict release date on these

Color options on the ID are pretty limited from what I saw. No more electric green and back to more volt, it seems

Used to be in love with volt, but they overdid it. Now every other person at any gym in America has on kicks with volt in them.

Back
Top Bottom