==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

DOLPHINS 1&2 , RED CARPET.

2w5j8dc.jpg

The options are decent. They're definitely not on the FR2's level, but I see a little potential. I'll definitely abstrain from using any Volt though
laugh.gif

Im one of the few people that really likes these. If my store gets the all volt ce I will definitely cop, later on ill also make an exact I'd Luke the first one posted. I need one for running and another for casual, atleast.

Am a complete sucker for a bit of gradient action........are the gradients just on ID?

How do these run to size? Big/ small / narrow etc? I'm a 9.5 in most things, a 9 in AF1

SCHMOO,

It says on the bottom of the ID page for the LG4 that the gradient option is exclusive to ID

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Of course they don't, laces cost them a whole $.01 per pair! Haha, cheap Nike..

They aren't offering a 2nd lace on this model because you wont be able to re-lace them because of the dynamic flywire... once you take the lace out, the flywire will drop inbetween the mesh and the inner sleeve and then you're screwed... they arent being cheap, they're being smart

Originally Posted by KKJordan23

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Of course they don't, laces cost them a whole $.01 per pair! Haha, cheap Nike..

They aren't offering a 2nd lace on this model because you wont be able to re-lace them because of the dynamic flywire... once you take the lace out, the flywire will drop inbetween the mesh and the inner sleeve and then you're screwed... they arent being cheap, they're being smart

#didnotknow

Dang, after reading that, I don't know if I want to order my design any more.
ohwell.gif
 I gotta see an LG4 in person now...

I highly doubt the laces would fall away into the shoe and be irretrievable - they look like they have some rigidity to them -  

Nike-Lunarglide+-4-iD-11.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide+-4-iD-41.jpg
Nike-Lunarglide+-4-iD-31.jpg

Originally Posted by pezones

I highly doubt the laces would fall away into the shoe and be irretrievable - they look like they have some rigidity to them -  

The laces wont, the flywire will if you're not extremely careful 

I touched the Lunarlon on these, and yeah, they are EXTREMELY cushy. The Lunarlon honestly feels like memory foam.

ha!
yes, I meant the flywire not the laces...
embarassed.gif

just stopped at FNL, they are getting the LG 4's in tomorrow- can't sell till release date, but you can check them out

Apparently, the FW stays in placed when the shoe is unlaced.
2w7pzjs.jpg

Now, I gotta weigh out which iD design I want to order.

Dang, I just saw on IG that the Swooshes are reflective.
frown.gif
 I hope iDs will have regular Swooshes.
nerd.gif

Hey guys, I know this isn't the right thread to ask but I figured I'd get a better response here.  I'm looking for a pair of Lunarglide 3s in the all black colorway.  I was just wondering where I might be able to find them cheaply.  They're $79 on Finishline, but was curious if they're anywhere else for less. Thanks in advanced!

Back
Top Bottom