Lunargrand

Anybody own a pair of Lunargrand Chukkas? Especially the waterproof chukkas? Do they run true to size, or about a size big like the wingtips? Thanks in advance.

Anybody own a pair of Lunargrand Chukkas? Especially the waterproof chukkas? Do they run true to size, or about a size big like the wingtips? Thanks in advance.
Oooh My bad. I found them on ebay already, but none of them are in my size, and the ones that I found on ebay all listed them as Cole Haan x Fragment Leather Chukkas.

Would you happen to know what their called? I found the suede chukkas but looking more for this polished leather kind.
there seems to be a fall release of leather chukkas just like what youre asking for.  there is a colorway similar to the leather waterproof that came out earlier this past year. check your local cole haan... i am .5 down from nike in both wingtips and chukkas. not a full size, everyones different.

the ebay listing probably labeled that to catch more views, just google waterproof lunargrand for yourself

there seems to be a fall release of leather chukkas just like what youre asking for.  there is a colorway similar to the leather waterproof that came out earlier this past year. check your local cole haan... i am .5 down from nike in both wingtips and chukkas. not a full size, everyones different.

the ebay listing probably labeled that to catch more views, just google waterproof lunargrand for yourself
Thanks for the heads up on the fall release, and the info on sizing. I might just grab the ones that come out in the fall.

How do you guys clean your Lunargrands?

My suede Milkshake wingtips went through some drama at the club last night.

I bought some Jason Markk, but I haven't used it yet.  Everything I read said that was the best.

i also bought jason markk but have not tried it on my fatigues yet.  theres a video on the website how to do it also

Don't own a pair but after seeing pics, I'm looking into getting a pair. Should I go tts? Got wide feet. Also anyone use these as everyday shoes?

Yo anyone looking for a 10.5 in the OG grey/yellow lunargrands Leather Wingtips head over to eBay now!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Cole-H...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a8306f8db#ht_348wt_1399

this is a great price! I sold a pair used and they went for $400.  They look legit, I can't confirm for 100%.

Just a heads up to all those who slept...
These were on clearance on cole haan couple weeks ago, lol

Size 13 still left:

http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=528819&productGroup=528818

For the Jason Markk kit, the cleaning solution is fine, but I would use a softer brush. The one that comes with the kit is a bit stiff.

Here's a treat for you guys. Can't wait for these.
I see 6 pairs I'm like
nerd.gif
! What show/market is this pic from?

the two bottom pairs are on point! navy leather and speckled lunar soles? The brown and orange goes well too. 

Hey I just bought a pair of cole haan cedar shoe trees for my navy/topaz I sipped them in but feel like the size 10.5 shoes are too small for the size 10.5-11.5 shoe trees. I took them out. Should I buy smaller shoe trees or forget about it because I'm afraid of stretching or tearing the suede

got the sand and red saddle shoe a week ago and I admit these are the first of many.. Ive really been tryin to get away from sneakers and what other to start of w/ these babies...anybody looking to get lunargrands I promise you will not be disappointed. the quality is on point for sure

I used Jasonmark on a pair of suede shoes once... Barely use water. I watched the video and did it but I recommend way less water because mine faded a lot

Hey I just bought a pair of cole haan cedar shoe trees for my navy/topaz I sipped them in but feel like the size 10.5 shoes are too small for the size 10.5-11.5 shoe trees. I took them out. Should I buy smaller shoe trees or forget about it because I'm afraid of stretching or tearing the suede
try bring your shoes to the store and try it on.  the first time i tried shoe trees it was really tight so i went down a smaller size on the shoe tree and it works well i think.

mjpnoy are those your/a connects pictures?  more info!!!

A friend of mine sent them to me. She said they'll be out in a couple of months or so. The first picture that I posted. Those should be out early November 2013.

try bring your shoes to the store and try it on.  the first time i tried shoe trees it was really tight so i went down a smaller size on the shoe tree and it works well i think.

mjpnoy are those your/a connects pictures?  more info!!!

Thanks! I don't live near a store so I'm just using them in another shoe for now till I get a chance to go to a nordstroms rack and try theirs

A friend of mine sent them to me. She said they'll be out in a couple of months or so. The first picture that I posted. Those should be out early November 2013.
is she the one that posted it on instagram? man are you on the cole haan group?  i feel like i'm having double conversations..

Back
Top Bottom