Lunargrand

I finally found a pair of Lunargrands I thought I was gettin trolled again with some Skechers. It was in my size 9 and I checked in other sizes and there were no other ones there. I did ask a sales associate to store locate but there were none near me but they did say they were available across other NR. They were priced at $140

I finally found a pair of Lunargrands I thought I was gettin trolled again with some Skechers. It was in my size 9 and I checked in other sizes and there were no other ones there. I did ask a sales associate to store locate but there were none near me but they did say they were available across other NR. They were priced at $140
nordstrom rack?  that means it should be at outlets already no? 

nordstrom rack?  that means it should be at outlets already no? 
Ya I have no idea I would hope so. I might need to make some calls haha.

Those Ivory/Black are in the Merrimack NH outlet, or were last week.  I might check again Sunday.

And I heard a rumor that the Poolside were in the Kittery, ME outlet, but I have not been able to verify.

So I went to cabazon outlet and I did see the ivory pair they were priced at $124.
They also had these pairs

Scattered Sizes $124

Scattered Sizes $199

Wow those poolsides were released like 2-3 months ago and now in the outlets? Looks pointless to pay retail lunargrands now.

So I went to cabazon outlet and I did see the ivory pair they were priced at $124.
They also had these pairs

Scattered Sizes $124

Scattered Sizes $199
Do you know what sizes they had in the ivory pair? I'm heading out to Palm Desert on Wednesday

I saw sketchers but the color wasn't to my liking. The shape of these ivory suedes were whack. I saw an FSR in NR .
With the quality of the Ivory's I saw I would rather buy sketchers. All the Ivory's looked off.

chukkas in Brown/Orange and Grey/Purple as well as wingtips in Grey/volt and brown/orange at my local Nordstrom Rack for $169. Passed on them because I saw them at the Cole Haan outlet for $119 and gonna cop

Cole Haan could get more radical and give a pair the KD vi treatment and create a wrap-around wingtip style upper

Going to order my first pair of LunarGrand Long Wingtip. My true size is US 11, what size should I get for these?

Back
Top Bottom