Lunargrand

Saw some 3m copper wingtips (silver ones and black ones) at the colehaan outlet in Wrentham, MA

For $120, Retail 300.

Silver is definitely seen with the 3m but the black ones are way subtle.

Still looking for a lunargrand though

Saw some 3m copper wingtips (silver ones and black ones) at the colehaan outlet in Wrentham, MA

For $120, Retail 300.

Silver is definitely seen with the 3m but the black ones are way subtle.

Still looking for a lunargrand though
Saw these a few weeks ago, crazy looking...

I have the Silver pair, and I love them.

You *will* get random people talking to you about them, though, so be prepared.  It's the only thing I don't like about them.

I have the black pair. They run big
I'm usually an 11 in most sneakers, 10.5 in almost all cole haans. The black pair does draw attention...

Just called Cole Haan's customer care line, the lady said the silver (with pink accents) and volt soled 3M Lunargrands were sold out across all retail stores...I'd settle for the 3M pair without the Lunar sole, but would obviously prefer the comfort that it provides.

Does anyone know of other places to check? Are these the only two 3M Lunargrands colorways?

Just called Cole Haan's customer care line, the lady said the silver (with pink accents) and volt soled 3M Lunargrands were sold out across all retail stores...I'd settle for the 3M pair without the Lunar sole, but would obviously prefer the comfort that it provides.

Does anyone know of other places to check? Are these the only two 3M Lunargrands colorways?
What sz are you?

I never pulled the trigger on the ivorys and I was able to pick them up along with suede protector for $125 in Cabazon. Not bad :smokin

Buddy was kind enough to ask if I wanted to partake in his buy one get one 50% off clearance. He didn't want any other pair so I was able to get the black suede/pink sole lunargrand for 62 bucks... Can't beat it. :wink:

Last edited:
I think that's a fake site. They misrepresent themselves as cole haan but they are not the official website

i picked up the milkshake suede for $100 at Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets..they also had other colors from 40-50% off

Back
Top Bottom