Lunargrand

I found these on IG. Such a clean color combo

Are those new? They look like those special suede collab that came out 2 months ago?

I dont know. They looked vaguely familiar to me. I thought maybe I had seen the sample photos on here somewhere. Tan suede upper with a light blue sole

I called cole haan today, they said the oxblood pennys went to outlets.

They're currently priced at $148+tax+10.95 shipping

Last edited:
I dont know. They looked vaguely familiar to me. I thought maybe I had seen the sample photos on here somewhere. Tan suede upper with a light blue sole
that looks like the dover street long wing that released a few months back.  not the leather sample photos with the light blue sole

i picked up the milkshake suede for $100 at Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets..they also had other colors from 40-50% off
if they do phone orders please let me know...thank you!! I really want the milkshake wingtips! do you know if they still have multiple sizes?

Last edited:
also..

i think we need a report on what colorways each outlet has, and i believe all cole haan's do phone orders

also..

i think we need a report on what colorways each outlet has, and i believe all cole haan's do phone orders
Didn't you say to make a phone call? Call up any outlet you like and ask what colors/sizes are available. I'm all for helping out but geez maybe this generation forgot the novelty of picking up a phone and seeking their own answers.

anyone know where i can get these in a 8.5?

can't find them anywhere..  smh
well considering they released in 2012... ebay if you're lucky and no i haven't seen any on ebay
also..

also..

i think you need to do your own research, this thread is half information and half useless questions/comments such as these.  if you just read a little the info is there.  in general all the outlets are going to have the same colorways which are the previous seasons' offerings...

also..

Didn't you say to make a phone call? Call up any outlet you like and ask what colors/sizes are available. I'm all for helping out but geez maybe this generation forgot the novelty of picking up a phone and seeking their own answers.
so you really think i would call every cole haan outlet and ask for what colorways they have?

get outta here.  if someone posts that they saw a colorway at a specific outlet, i would call them to ask if they do phone orders.

but to go on a witch hunt and call every outlet for a specific color im looking for?  aint nobody got time for that.

there is a reason for these forums, and i do agree that some info could be found with some research by calling.  but in this situation i don't agree that my request to make things easier for A LOT of people is too far of a cry to be labeled as lazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom