Lunargrand

did the 3M pairs ever drop online?
Need those all grey reflective Lunargrands, but the only place I can find them is on eBay for over $100 over retail
the coopers (completely reflective wingtip upper) are available at zappos.com as well as colehaan.com...

Last edited:
Any pics of Chukkas on Feet?

Oh yeah.

^^ he's asking about the lunar version though.
lunargrand and cooper are 2 diffrerent styles.

the lunargrand has a 3m version, but it's not ENTIRELY reflective (just the toe and heel part) (available at cole haan soho).

the cooper has a lunar insole and is COMPLETELY reflective (available at zappos.com and colehaan.com).

i thought he was asking about the coopers....

Also, with regard to width, not all cole haan shoes run narrow, but lunargrands def do. HOWEVER, the suede ones have a to of give in the upper, so that they are still comfortable for wider feet people (like me) on the first wear.

I tried on the Cooper (3m reflective) the other day in my normal size and it was as if it was custom made for my foot! Wear so many hoop shoes that I forgot what a well crafted dress shoe can feel like. IMO more comfortable than lunargrands because they have more structure, support, stability, etc. AND they have a lot of lunarlon in the insoles. To me that's better than an entire lunarlon sole, for looks as well as comfort..

Got the Topaz lunargrands during thanksgiving weekend. Came out to $207 shipped with tax.

Got the Topaz lunargrands during thanksgiving weekend. Came out to $207 shipped with tax.

penny loafers available on nordstrom's website. they have maroon/white, blue/blue, and tan/orange. no black/volt yellow though, which is the one i've been trying to get.

The charcoal/yellow Lunargrands were sitting up on Nordstrom.com for at least a week or 2 (to my knowledge) and as of Wednesday they still had a full size-run, however I went online Friday night ready to order a pair and they were no longer up on the site.

They very well may have sold out, however it seems strange to me how quickly they disappeared after sitting for so long (much like the other Lunargrand colorways that are still available at Nordstrom.com)..... I was wondering if this may be a sign that they are being sent out to Nordstrom Rack stores? Anybody familiar with how that works? It's probably wishful thinking on my part but I just thought I'd ask

Aside from Nordstrom and Cole Haan, where can I get Lunargrands online?

The charcoal/yellow Lunargrands were sitting up on Nordstrom.com for at least a week or 2 (to my knowledge) and as of Wednesday they still had a full size-run, however I went online Friday night ready to order a pair and they were no longer up on the site.
They very well may have sold out, however it seems strange to me how quickly they disappeared after sitting for so long (much like the other Lunargrand colorways that are still available at Nordstrom.com)..... I was wondering if this may be a sign that they are being sent out to Nordstrom Rack stores? Anybody familiar with how that works? It's probably wishful thinking on my part but I just thought I'd ask
Just because they are sold out online doesnt mean anything. You can still go into a nordstrom store or call them and do a stock locate. When they are no longer on display at a nordstrom store or if they hit that sale rack, that's when it's on it's way to the Rack. But there are a few times when i've seen clothes that are at Nordstrom be at the Rack at the same time. So i guess, just keep your eyes peeled.

Just because they are sold out online doesnt mean anything. You can still go into a nordstrom store or call them and do a stock locate. When they are no longer on display at a nordstrom store or if they hit that sale rack, that's when it's on it's way to the Rack. But there are a few times when i've seen clothes that are at Nordstrom be at the Rack at the same time. So i guess, just keep your eyes peeled.

it actually ended up being a glitch in the site...popped back up FSR a few days later

Hi guys!  Do you know where I could find some of the older colors from spring, such as the grey/white chukkas?  I hope 'the bay' isn't my last resort.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys!  Do you know where I could find some of the older colors from spring, such as the grey/white chukkas?  I hope 'the bay' isn't my last resort.

Thanks in advance!
call the soho store.  they have the leather lunargrands (which all the other cole haan stores either sold out or no longer carry) and they'll ship.  they would be the only ch store that would probably carry the entire lunargrand line....

i ordered a pair from the CH outlet (leesbrug) yesterday, came out to 167 or so, free shipping to the house. these are coming from a store in NY.

*edit sorry for the triple post, i feel like a dman noob.

Last edited:
i ordered a pair from the CH outlet (leesbrug) yesterday, came out to 167 or so, free shipping to the house. these are coming from a store in NY.
*edit sorry for the triple post, i feel like a dman noob.
nice price! do you know what colors are still available?

Back
Top Bottom