Lunargrand

Cole Haan just marked down a bunch of shoes on their website.  None of them are LunarGrands but they have a few decent styles available including the Cooper Square which has the Lunarlon sole.  Use a 15% of welcome email discount or a 20% survey discount and you can save even more.

Finally broke out the DS Brown and light blue Lunargrands.  Day 1... SOoooooooo comfy at the office. Possibly the fatigues will see the light of day next friday. Gotta love casual Fridays.

If anyone stumbles on any good Lunar deals this weekend please hit me I'm still looking to get my first pair

^ I actually ordered a pair of oxbloods yesterday from my local CH store for $189. They were running a sale on purchases over $250. Might want to check it out.

FYI, I think Cole Haan Outlets are running a 50% off right now. My outlet has these for $128

Edit: The outlet is the Philadelphia Premium Outlets. No idea on phone orders but it is definitely worth a try (610)970-5374

Last edited:
Thanks.
FYI I called and asked if they had the loafers in stock since most outlets do not and the woman I spoked with said they don't even carry the loafers. The search continues....

Thanks.
FYI I called and asked if they had the loafers in stock since most outlets do not and the woman I spoked with said they don't even carry the loafers. The search continues....
Maybe I misheard her when I called. Could have sworn she said the loafers. Anyways, I'm headed there sometime within the next hour or so. I'll keep you guys updated

Does anyone know how the LunarGrand saddles fit compared to the wingtips? I know the wingtips run large and you should order 1/2 size down but I wasn't sure if the same was true for the saddles. Thanks in advance for the tips

Have two pairs of Saddles; Pink Fragments and Orange/Tan. The creases are more visible on the Saddles than the wingtips on the big toe side, especially on the Black/Black Fragment Saddles. If it's more comfortable to go down a full size, then best to do so to avoid the creases.

And regarding wearing these for work, wearing these with suits works as long as your not in high Finance or something. I'm on my feet all day so I like to be comfortable. Plus, at my level right now, don't need to take my self too seriously. I have other shoes/clothes for that.

Thanks - appreciate the advice. Those pink fragments are too fresh, although it continues to amaze me how CH can justify charging more for literally the same exact shoe except for a different colored midsole (referring to the black/orange) saddles. I guess it's because there are people out there like me who will pay the additional cost regardless lol.

Did you all see what CH is releasing soon?

I gotttttta get me the gray... called limestone longwing. kudu suede.

Last edited:
not much info yet. i hope they are a general release. i didn't see anything regarding a collab.

CH needs to release lunargrands with a black midsole. I need a pair for the office.

Last edited:
Copped the sandstone/limelight for $124 today at the outlet. In correction to my post above, it wasn't the penny loafers they had. It was the sandstone saddles they had. My apologies. 

Originally got them for the office but I don't think that is going to happen since the sole is so damn bright 
laugh.gif
 Oh well, they look amazing in person. I've always been a fan of wingtips as they are very damn versatile. Anybody rock the ones with the volt/limelight soles in the office? Do you think I could get away with it?

Back
Top Bottom