Lupe Fiasco - The Coolest... From The Cool

I'm anticipating this album, it seems like it is going to be one of the best albums to come out this year. I'm feeling all the songs I have heard offof it so far (Dumb it Down, Superstar, and The Coolest)

One time's my sunshine will never hurt your soul
pimp.gif

i hope yall are not reaching on this song... but anyway.... i listened didn't really like it. and im a huge lupe fan anticipating the album. gonna give arelisten right now.

Hope I'm not reaching but

The trinity her and I came= the trinity her and I cain. IDK maybe reading to much into it.

This is what I like about lupe, we are having an intelligent discussion in Niketalk's music forum about a song.

I honestly wanna know how much time dude puts into a verse, 'cause there's always a crap-load of double meanings hidden in there.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Lupe is the best lyricist ever.

In two years he will be the best rapper ever.
co-sign he is nice.
Ok, you dudes need to stop. Lupe is not the best lyricist ever
smh.gif
Lupe is good but damn NT'ers be over reacting
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lowrider713

i love this song but i feel like theres so much more to it that im not seeing
everyone needs to look at this site which explains most of michael young history
here

i mean cmon yall..this is artistry in its rarest form....what other rapper has done this....this is like a novel on wax....i mean am i reaching...ipersonally dont think to..but to each its own

I honestly wanna know how much time dude puts into a verse, 'cause there's always a crap-load of double meanings hidden in there.
word. there's like some type of story in each line...not verse, not song, but line
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I pretty much agree with all the compliments for Lupe and he is definitely the best artist out right now...basically all I listen too...My only beef is hecould never be the best ever if he seriously ends his career after 3 albums...what you think?

Exactly, the 2nd verse is insane once you take everything in. I played it a bunch of times to get the full value out of the 1st verse.

On an interview on bet style he said it takes him days to write one verse, and how he doesn't like to rush things

this is going to be one of the most anticipated cds for me especially because of this song

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by EvansST

Lupe is the best lyricist ever.

In two years he will be the best rapper ever.
co-sign he is nice.
Ok, you dudes need to stop. Lupe is not the best lyricist ever
smh.gif
Lupe is good but damn NT'ers be over reacting
smh.gif

As long as they keep the insane d-ridin in this thread its all good with me this is the 2nd time I've entered the thread once to see if the song wasworth listening twice to see why there are so many pages. I mean I couldve commented on a lot of wild statements made in here like in 2 years he will the bestlyricist alive or somethin like that cuz I dont see how he is better than a waterd down Ol Man Jigga but in 2 yeard from his words he should be retired.I've noticed a lot of his fans are ignoring that and are living in the moment.

good song btw

smokin.gif

The song is so damn good. So far it seems like Lupe is puttin' out Album of the Year type material. It's a shame that he wants to "retire"after only 3 albums.
tired.gif

I wrote a song analysis paper on this for my rhetoric class...

i got a one page off the title and first line alone..haha

it's a great song to llisten to..and there's an abundance to analyze...i dont even know if i got it right...i just wrote how i felt it went.

Hell Yeah...Lupe Fiasco January 14th in Anaheim...i'm so stoked it's gotta be longer than the Irvine set too...

Back
Top Bottom