Lupe Fiasco's the Cool..... Album of the year.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The Cool is probably my favorite album this year.

mine to
pimp.gif

My fav. Album this year hands down...Finding Forever was pretty good. Graduation was crack. But The Cool gave me a lot of inspiration, and it filled a voidthat hip hop was missing.

I started this thread because after i listened to the Cool i just couldn't stop, its way ahead of its time. I believe it is the album of the year becausenot only is it a great album but Lupe is a monster, he the best lyricist out right now , like i said on my blog he is 1A and lil' Wayne is 1B. I have togive him a slight edge because he is a superior rapper, i can still listen to his album and pick up things he was talking about. thats why he has a big edgeover common and Kanye, he's the best out there right now. if someone asks me at work who's the best out there right now i'd say Lupe, and a lot ofpeople agree, i mean if your really into real hip-hop then you'll see, he goes over Kanye bec. he's a much better rapper than Kanye. Kanye, i do haverespect for him but he's not the best Coming outta his city, Lupe is hands down.
Jay-Z is the best rapper coming outta bk (longevity) but he's not the best lyricist. we all know ( well me, people might have other opinions) that BIG wasthe best lyricist.
B-I-G-G-I-E aka B-I-G get it biggie

I love the peace and i Love the war i love the seas and i love the shore no love for no 'Beech" baby thats law Lupe reviews

Originally Posted by SonLA

I started this thread because after i listened to the Cool i just couldn't stop, its way ahead of its time. I believe it is the album of the year because not only is it a great album but Lupe is a monster, he the best lyricist out right now , like i said on my blog he is 1A and lil' Wayne is 1B. I have to give him a slight edge because he is a superior rapper, i can still listen to his album and pick up things he was talking about. thats why he has a big edge over common and Kanye, he's the best out there right now. if someone asks me at work who's the best out there right now i'd say Lupe, and a lot of people agree, i mean if your really into real hip-hop then you'll see, he goes over Kanye bec. he's a much better rapper than Kanye. Kanye, i do have respect for him but he's not the best Coming outta his city, Lupe is hands down.
Jay-Z is the best rapper coming outta bk (longevity) but he's not the best lyricist. we all know ( well me, people might have other opinions) that BIG was the best lyricist.

I love the peace and i Love the war i love the seas and i love the shore no love for no 'Beech" baby thats law Lupe reviews
how is lil wayne 1B ...?

The Cool is the album of the year. Period.

As for runner-ups, i must say Graduation and Blu& Exile Below the Heavens. I dint believe the hype but i gave Blu a chance and hes super talented.

lupe is a great artist and the cool was one of my favorite albums in 07 but i still think graduation was better

flashing lights >>> hip hop saved my life

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by SonLA

I started this thread because after i listened to the Cool i just couldn't stop, its way ahead of its time. I believe it is the album of the year because not only is it a great album but Lupe is a monster, he the best lyricist out right now , like i said on my blog he is 1A and lil' Wayne is 1B. I have to give him a slight edge because he is a superior rapper, i can still listen to his album and pick up things he was talking about. thats why he has a big edge over common and Kanye, he's the best out there right now. if someone asks me at work who's the best out there right now i'd say Lupe, and a lot of people agree, i mean if your really into real hip-hop then you'll see, he goes over Kanye bec. he's a much better rapper than Kanye. Kanye, i do have respect for him but he's not the best Coming outta his city, Lupe is hands down.
Jay-Z is the best rapper coming outta bk (longevity) but he's not the best lyricist. we all know ( well me, people might have other opinions) that BIG was the best lyricist.

how is lil wayne 1B ...?

He's 1B because of what he's been doing these past years nothing but fire, I respect Lil' Wayne as a lyricist he's the best at the rightnow but after the cool ,Lupe shot right up to one on my list. food and liquor was a classic album he weas flowing his debut album i still listen to it frontto back, but the Cool propelled him to being the best rapper. But for the past 2 years Lil wayne was the best rapper alive just listen to carter 1, 2 and three(you can hear the leaked stuff now and it'll wet you appetite for february). but yeah thats why he's 1B. You see I know these two are on the top but itgets tricky when I talk about my top five. Right now its hard for me to do, these guys are way ahead of everyone , Especially Lupe.

Back
Top Bottom