Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

well most of tna's fanbase originates from the nwa tna days so the amw storyline does make sense to most. their audiences hasnt exactly grown since then... i think the best storyline was when it was raven and the gathering(punk, julio dinero, mickey james)vs shande douglas and some other weirdos. i had no idea the gathering would turn on raven considering they had punk doing the whole wanna be raven gimmick. alexis laree(mickie james)looked waaaaay hotter back then...

I disagree with the fanbase originating from the NWA days, at least those that were in attendance for Sacrifice, but no one gave a damn about Chris Harris and James Storm facing each other, or Beer Money using AMW's old finisher.
Agreed. Orlando TNA and Tennessee NWA TNA are completely different worlds.

I'm going to watch more NWA TNA. There may be one too many NASCAR racers wrestling for my taste, but there's some good young talent that worked back in the day.

laugh.gif
at Rima getting a guaranteed spot on the roster if she wants it but that's VKM for you.

laugh.gif
at Rima getting a guaranteed spot on the roster if she wants it but that's VKM for you.

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif

You wouldn't hire her? It's not like the divas division is anything else besides eye candy (outside of kong). Honestly, I would hire her. It's WWE not Shimmer.

laugh.gif

You wouldn't hire her? It's not like the divas division is anything else besides eye candy (outside of kong). Honestly, I would hire her. It's WWE not Shimmer.

– After the California Angels received publicity for setting a Guinness world record on May 10 for most costume masks worn at a single gathering, WWE discussed taking a stab at the record next year at WrestleMania XXVIII.

Company officials have discussed holding a singles match between Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara at the event. Should it occur, it will be the match where WWE aims for the record.

– The Wrestling Observer Newsletterreports that WWE developmental wrestlers AJ Lee and Maxine are scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster.

Meanwhile, NXTSeason 3 runner-up Naomi has not been mentioned as a potential call-up.

– Zack Ryder’s online promotional efforts have not gone unnoticed by WWE officials as he is expected to receive an increased presence on television going forward.

– After the California Angels received publicity for setting a Guinness world record on May 10 for most costume masks worn at a single gathering, WWE discussed taking a stab at the record next year at WrestleMania XXVIII.

Company officials have discussed holding a singles match between Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara at the event. Should it occur, it will be the match where WWE aims for the record.

– The Wrestling Observer Newsletterreports that WWE developmental wrestlers AJ Lee and Maxine are scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster.

Meanwhile, NXTSeason 3 runner-up Naomi has not been mentioned as a potential call-up.

– Zack Ryder’s online promotional efforts have not gone unnoticed by WWE officials as he is expected to receive an increased presence on television going forward.

laugh.gif

That's why I said its VKM. No I wouldn't hire her. The Divas division could be legit if they put an emphasis on wrestling. They have/had wrestlers before they turned it into the bathroom break match. The fact that you can be eliminated and still be guaranteed a contract shows how much of a sham NXT and Tough Enough really are. I called it from the beginning that she'd get a contract but come on.

laugh.gif

That's why I said its VKM. No I wouldn't hire her. The Divas division could be legit if they put an emphasis on wrestling. They have/had wrestlers before they turned it into the bathroom break match. The fact that you can be eliminated and still be guaranteed a contract shows how much of a sham NXT and Tough Enough really are. I called it from the beginning that she'd get a contract but come on.

Man, I keep thinking about on the Nexus angle and there are so many ways it could have been better. I would have hotshot the WWE title on Barrett and dragged out the Cena/Barrett (With some Orton filler in the title mix around hell in a cell and TLC) feud til RR. At that point the Miz should have won the RR and gone on to win the WWE title at WM via Rocky instead of retaining so that way there could be a fresh storyline, real up and comer (Barrett) and Champ (Miz) til Summerslam.

*sigh* Such is life though.

Also, if Skip wouldn't have gotten hurt I think things would be a lot different right now. Or maybe not. I still feel like he was the X Factor though.

Man, I keep thinking about on the Nexus angle and there are so many ways it could have been better. I would have hotshot the WWE title on Barrett and dragged out the Cena/Barrett (With some Orton filler in the title mix around hell in a cell and TLC) feud til RR. At that point the Miz should have won the RR and gone on to win the WWE title at WM via Rocky instead of retaining so that way there could be a fresh storyline, real up and comer (Barrett) and Champ (Miz) til Summerslam.

*sigh* Such is life though.

Also, if Skip wouldn't have gotten hurt I think things would be a lot different right now. Or maybe not. I still feel like he was the X Factor though.

laugh.gif

From a business stand point anyone would rather want Rima. She's hot with a lot of potential. You know who else was like that? Layla, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and the Bella twins. What does wrestling get you in the womens division? Nothing. As Natalya, Beth, Melina, etc.

The Divas division/women's wrestling portion isn't the problem with the product. Why fix something no one cares about? You can catch great women's wrestling on Superstars, anyways.

laugh.gif

From a business stand point anyone would rather want Rima. She's hot with a lot of potential. You know who else was like that? Layla, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and the Bella twins. What does wrestling get you in the womens division? Nothing. As Natalya, Beth, Melina, etc.

The Divas division/women's wrestling portion isn't the problem with the product. Why fix something no one cares about? You can catch great women's wrestling on Superstars, anyways.

Things would be a lot different if Skip never got hurt. After he got injured, Nexus literally fell apart. They would have been together a lot longer and I think the New Nexus would have never been formed. Wade Barrett went from potential World Champion to jobber in a matter of months.

laugh.gif
You win GM. TNA manages to do both but the WWE can't do it? What is the problem then?

Things would be a lot different if Skip never got hurt. After he got injured, Nexus literally fell apart. They would have been together a lot longer and I think the New Nexus would have never been formed. Wade Barrett went from potential World Champion to jobber in a matter of months.

laugh.gif
You win GM. TNA manages to do both but the WWE can't do it? What is the problem then?

laugh.gif

What are you talking about? TNA manages what exactly? WWE's Divas division is far more entertaining. They have freaking AK in probably the best women's storyline in a while. TNA HAD a good womens division. Had. Past tense. I know you arn't following the Love/Sky/Winter zombie thing that's going on thinking that's good stuff
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What are you talking about? TNA manages what exactly? WWE's Divas division is far more entertaining. They have freaking AK in probably the best women's storyline in a while. TNA HAD a good womens division. Had. Past tense. I know you arn't following the Love/Sky/Winter zombie thing that's going on thinking that's good stuff
laugh.gif

at the 1:13 mark
laugh.gif
@ truth's t shirt with his airbrushed face on it "do you wanna somma me?" 
laugh.gif

at the 1:13 mark
laugh.gif
@ truth's t shirt with his airbrushed face on it "do you wanna somma me?" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom