Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

K-Krush was the man
pimp.gif

- Several WWE developmental talents besides Maxine and AJ Lee are scheduled to be called up to WWE’s main roster soon. Those post-WrestleMania roster cuts are also still expected to happen soon.

- As of last week, Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero was planned for this coming Sunday’s WWE Over the Limit pay-per-view.

- WWE has decided to go ahead with another season of NXT once the current season ends. They have dropped the idea of last season’s winner Johnny Curtis getting a tag team title shot with R-Truth and Kaitlyn still hasn’t received her title shot.

- As noted before, Bret Hart recently took up for Drew McIntyre on his Twitter and said that he thought Drew was being wasted on WWE Superstars. The story goes that one reason Hart is a fan of McIntyre is because at Hart’s last WWE match in Turkey where he teamed with Edge and Rey Mysterio to take on McIntyre, Cody Rhodes and Alberto Del Rio, the three heels were arguing backstage because all of them wanted to lose to the Sharpshooter. Bret ended up winning the match for his team with the Sharpshooter on Del Rio.

- As noted before, Steve Austin is scheduled for the June 6th and the June 13th RAW shows. Word is that they are planning an angle for the 6/6 show that will lead into the 6/13 show. Nobody expects Austin to wrestle, but he’s been keeping up the war of words with CM Punk on Twitter so those two may end up doing something next month.

- WWE officials have discussed bringing former NXT Rookie Percy Watson up to the RAW roster for a feud with R-Truth this summer. Percy has been working WWE live event matches for months now and officials have taken note of his improvements.

- WWE is looking to experiment with getting some of their top Superstars involved in network TV shows later this year. The feeling is that they haven’t been entirely successful with turning them into movie stars, so TV might work better.

- Rey Mysterio is said to be thrilled about his new feud with R-Truth on RAW. Rey specifically requested a feud with Truth when he was drafted to Monday nights and was told he would get it once Truth’s feud with John Morrison was over.

Since Morrison got injured, the Truth-Rey feud was done earlier than planned.

- For what it’s worth, a source close to CM Punk says WWE made him a new contract offer last week and he’s expected to stick around.

- Several WWE developmental talents besides Maxine and AJ Lee are scheduled to be called up to WWE’s main roster soon. Those post-WrestleMania roster cuts are also still expected to happen soon.

- As of last week, Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero was planned for this coming Sunday’s WWE Over the Limit pay-per-view.

- WWE has decided to go ahead with another season of NXT once the current season ends. They have dropped the idea of last season’s winner Johnny Curtis getting a tag team title shot with R-Truth and Kaitlyn still hasn’t received her title shot.

- As noted before, Bret Hart recently took up for Drew McIntyre on his Twitter and said that he thought Drew was being wasted on WWE Superstars. The story goes that one reason Hart is a fan of McIntyre is because at Hart’s last WWE match in Turkey where he teamed with Edge and Rey Mysterio to take on McIntyre, Cody Rhodes and Alberto Del Rio, the three heels were arguing backstage because all of them wanted to lose to the Sharpshooter. Bret ended up winning the match for his team with the Sharpshooter on Del Rio.

- As noted before, Steve Austin is scheduled for the June 6th and the June 13th RAW shows. Word is that they are planning an angle for the 6/6 show that will lead into the 6/13 show. Nobody expects Austin to wrestle, but he’s been keeping up the war of words with CM Punk on Twitter so those two may end up doing something next month.

- WWE officials have discussed bringing former NXT Rookie Percy Watson up to the RAW roster for a feud with R-Truth this summer. Percy has been working WWE live event matches for months now and officials have taken note of his improvements.

- WWE is looking to experiment with getting some of their top Superstars involved in network TV shows later this year. The feeling is that they haven’t been entirely successful with turning them into movie stars, so TV might work better.

- Rey Mysterio is said to be thrilled about his new feud with R-Truth on RAW. Rey specifically requested a feud with Truth when he was drafted to Monday nights and was told he would get it once Truth’s feud with John Morrison was over.

Since Morrison got injured, the Truth-Rey feud was done earlier than planned.

- For what it’s worth, a source close to CM Punk says WWE made him a new contract offer last week and he’s expected to stick around.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yo... Part 2's birthday is saturday, havin his part next friday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One of his gifts, figured you guys would appreciate.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'll post when the other one comes. should be tuesday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still not a fan of that belt, but he'll love it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yo... Part 2's birthday is saturday, havin his part next friday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One of his gifts, figured you guys would appreciate.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'll post when the other one comes. should be tuesday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still not a fan of that belt, but he'll love it.[/color]

^
pimp.gif

Paul Heyman is making headlines today with some controversial remarks about how WWE is handling the career of Nexus leader CM Punk.

Amid reports that CM Punk is unhappy behind the scenes and is considering leaving WWE when his contract expires later this year, Paul Heyman wrote on Twitter (@heymanhustle):

“I’m sure he will get heat for me saying this, but @CMPunk is STILL the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster. And my apologies to @CMPunk for the heat he’ll get, but come on already. Punk is the best heel in the biz today! WAKE THE F**K UP! It’s amazing to me (and not in a good way) that WWE doesn’t see how @CMPunk has brought out the best in every opponent.

^
pimp.gif

Paul Heyman is making headlines today with some controversial remarks about how WWE is handling the career of Nexus leader CM Punk.

Amid reports that CM Punk is unhappy behind the scenes and is considering leaving WWE when his contract expires later this year, Paul Heyman wrote on Twitter (@heymanhustle):

“I’m sure he will get heat for me saying this, but @CMPunk is STILL the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster. And my apologies to @CMPunk for the heat he’ll get, but come on already. Punk is the best heel in the biz today! WAKE THE F**K UP! It’s amazing to me (and not in a good way) that WWE doesn’t see how @CMPunk has brought out the best in every opponent.

I'm getting sloshed at the hotel sports bar tonight. Let's see if I can get them to turn on TNA so I can scream at the TV in drunken anger.

I'm getting sloshed at the hotel sports bar tonight. Let's see if I can get them to turn on TNA so I can scream at the TV in drunken anger.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Judging from the new Zack Ryder vid, he's about to get his push.

Not sure if posted but:

-- Zack Ryder's online promotional efforts have not gone unnoticedby WWE officials as he is expected to receive an increased presence ontelevision going forward. It should also be noted that John Cena has"gone to bat" for Ryder to WWE management. This is similar to what hedid with Evan Bourne last year.

Not sure if posted but:

-- Zack Ryder's online promotional efforts have not gone unnoticedby WWE officials as he is expected to receive an increased presence ontelevision going forward. It should also be noted that John Cena has"gone to bat" for Ryder to WWE management. This is similar to what hedid with Evan Bourne last year.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Not sure if posted but:

Yeah, he basically alluded that the show is about to go to hell (wwe.com)

Originally Posted by YardFather

Not sure if posted but:

Yeah, he basically alluded that the show is about to go to hell (wwe.com)

i cant watch this tna crap

immortal is weaker than corre

only thing worth watching was tessmacher, velvet, winter and rosita

Back
Top Bottom