Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

i cant watch this tna crap

immortal is weaker than corre

only thing worth watching was tessmacher, velvet, winter and rosita

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Several WWE developmental talents besides Maxine and AJ Lee are scheduled to be called up to WWE’s main roster soon. Those post-WrestleMania roster cuts are also still expected to happen soon.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
About time they bring her fine self back on TV.

- Several WWE developmental talents besides Maxine and AJ Lee are scheduled to be called up to WWE’s main roster soon. Those post-WrestleMania roster cuts are also still expected to happen soon.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
About time they bring her fine self back on TV.

Goddamn. I must say, i think Ms Tessmacher is the hottest woman in wrestling right now. Shes got a nice ol booty.

Goddamn. I must say, i think Ms Tessmacher is the hottest woman in wrestling right now. Shes got a nice ol booty.

^^ yes she can get it but i think the hottest woman in TNA is madison rayne dont know why but is just something about her mmmmmmm mami
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

this

women with glasses >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> *

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

this

women with glasses >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> *

^^ yes she can get it but i think the hottest woman in TNA is madison rayne dont know why but is just something about her mmmmmmm mami
pimp.gif
devil.gif

hardy needs to go
abyss needs to go
bischoff needs to go
dreamer needs to go
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hogan needs to go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]flair needs to go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]foley needs to go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jarrett needs to go.[/color]

hardy needs to go
abyss needs to go
bischoff needs to go
dreamer needs to go
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hogan needs to go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]flair needs to go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]foley needs to go.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jarrett needs to go.[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Just catching iMPACT and I have to say..bully ray needs a title run.

either hes a really good heel or tna is so crappy he looks like a really good heel. chris jericho was right. as soon as i read what jericho said i checked like the last part of an impact a couple weeks ago and he had me laughing when he was asking why aj styles was going after him and that hes done nothing to him.
laugh.gif

and as far as the women go

velvet sky> all

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Just catching iMPACT and I have to say..bully ray needs a title run.

either hes a really good heel or tna is so crappy he looks like a really good heel. chris jericho was right. as soon as i read what jericho said i checked like the last part of an impact a couple weeks ago and he had me laughing when he was asking why aj styles was going after him and that hes done nothing to him.
laugh.gif

and as far as the women go

velvet sky> all

Back
Top Bottom