Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

RIP to my favorite wrestler ever. May have to find the Hogan Savage match from WM 5 and watch it for old times sake.

RIP to my favorite wrestler ever. May have to find the Hogan Savage match from WM 5 and watch it for old times sake.

eek.gif
he was my favorite before guys like Shawn,Bret, and Hall. Wish he made the HOF while alive.

damn... this struck me hard.

can't think of the day when i realize all my childhood star is gone... hogan, ultimate warrior, LoD..

damn... this struck me hard.

can't think of the day when i realize all my childhood star is gone... hogan, ultimate warrior, LoD..

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I lost a close friend today. If anybody in heaven is wondering who the cat in the ugly cowboy hat is it's Randy. Love you Bro. Never another

TheRock Dwayne Johnson
RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage - you were one of my childhood inspirations and heros. Strength, love and prayers to the Savage/Poffo family.

HacksawJDuggan Jim Duggan
RIP to a great wrestler. "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

JRsBBQ 11:00am via txt
Just heard Macho Man died this morning of a heart attack while driving his vehicle in Tampa. Condolences to all Randy Savage fans/family.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I lost a close friend today. If anybody in heaven is wondering who the cat in the ugly cowboy hat is it's Randy. Love you Bro. Never another

TheRock Dwayne Johnson
RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage - you were one of my childhood inspirations and heros. Strength, love and prayers to the Savage/Poffo family.

HacksawJDuggan Jim Duggan
RIP to a great wrestler. "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

JRsBBQ 11:00am via txt
Just heard Macho Man died this morning of a heart attack while driving his vehicle in Tampa. Condolences to all Randy Savage fans/family.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.
He let Bret Hart in the HOF I think he will induct Macho

Originally Posted by Furrell

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.
He let Bret Hart in the HOF I think he will induct Macho

Back
Top Bottom