Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

4w that pic is a classic
pimp.gif
once again RIP one of the best wrestlers of all time

Great pic 4W...when I see that pic, it will always make me think about this classic moment in wrestling:

Great pic 4W...when I see that pic, it will always make me think about this classic moment in wrestling:

Hulk Hogan
I'm completely devastated, after over 10 years of not talking with Randy,
we've finally started to talk and communicate. He had so much life in his
eyes & in his spirit, I just pray that he's happy and in a better place
and we miss him. We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years
of having no communication. This was a tough one. HH

ShawnMichaels_ Shawn Michaels
@IAmJericho jus txt me the news. We've lost one of the greats!! Our prayers go out to the family & friends of Randy Savage.

Hulk Hogan
I'm completely devastated, after over 10 years of not talking with Randy,
we've finally started to talk and communicate. He had so much life in his
eyes & in his spirit, I just pray that he's happy and in a better place
and we miss him. We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years
of having no communication. This was a tough one. HH

ShawnMichaels_ Shawn Michaels
@IAmJericho jus txt me the news. We've lost one of the greats!! Our prayers go out to the family & friends of Randy Savage.

@BretHart Bret Hart 
I have no words to say. This one hits me hard. We lost one of the best.
ZackRyder Zack Ryder 
http://a2.twimg.com/a/130...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; background-position: 0px -96px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

RIP MACHO MAN. One of my favorites and one of the best of all time. DIG IT! yfrog.com/h0c18bfj

WWEGoldust Goldust 

Prayers go out to randy savage family.....god be with them in this tough time

howardfinkel Howard Finkel 

I am profoundly saddened by the passing of one of the all-time greats, Macho Man Randy Savage. My condolences go out to the Poffo family.

RealKingRegal William Regal 

Just heard of the passing of Randy Savage.A one of a kind great performer.RIP.

@BretHart Bret Hart 
I have no words to say. This one hits me hard. We lost one of the best.
ZackRyder Zack Ryder 
http://a2.twimg.com/a/130...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; background-position: 0px -96px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

RIP MACHO MAN. One of my favorites and one of the best of all time. DIG IT! yfrog.com/h0c18bfj

WWEGoldust Goldust 

Prayers go out to randy savage family.....god be with them in this tough time

howardfinkel Howard Finkel 

I am profoundly saddened by the passing of one of the all-time greats, Macho Man Randy Savage. My condolences go out to the Poffo family.

RealKingRegal William Regal 

Just heard of the passing of Randy Savage.A one of a kind great performer.RIP.

Crazy Crazy Crazy.....I watched this dude wrestle all the time. My grandmother was the one who got me into wrestling. Everybody knows how big wrestling was in the south and she loved macho. This is crazy right now. RIP...

Crazy Crazy Crazy.....I watched this dude wrestle all the time. My grandmother was the one who got me into wrestling. Everybody knows how big wrestling was in the south and she loved macho. This is crazy right now. RIP...

WWE.com finally picked up the story.

I'm fortunate to say I got to see him wrestle when I was about 10.

tired.gif

WWE.com finally picked up the story.

I'm fortunate to say I got to see him wrestle when I was about 10.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom