Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Originally Posted by Furrell

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.

whats the beef with macho man and vince?

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

some please chime in i havent kept up with wrestling in forever

I'm shocked. Never met the guy, but he's one of my heroes. Damn. RIP and my condolences to his family/friends.

I'm shocked. Never met the guy, but he's one of my heroes. Damn. RIP and my condolences to his family/friends.

laugh.gif
How classless by the WWE. They have yet to acknowledge Randy's passing. Their latest tweet was to follow Drew McIntyre.

laugh.gif
How classless by the WWE. They have yet to acknowledge Randy's passing. Their latest tweet was to follow Drew McIntyre.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Only a few people know the actual story, but the long standing RUMOR is that Savage had sex with Stephanie while she was underage.

Only a few people know the actual story, but the long standing RUMOR is that Savage had sex with Stephanie while she was underage.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Long story short it's believed Macho Man slept with stephanie..... like when she was 14 or 15?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure there are other things, but that tends to be the main story.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Long story short it's believed Macho Man slept with stephanie..... like when she was 14 or 15?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure there are other things, but that tends to be the main story.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom