Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Damn this makes me sad.
frown.gif
Truly was one of the greatest of all time.

RIP RANDY MACHO MAN SAVAGE.

Damn this makes me sad.
frown.gif
Truly was one of the greatest of all time.

RIP RANDY MACHO MAN SAVAGE.

WWE.com has the death of Randy Savage as its lead story today. As of this morning, the plan was to pay tribute to him in some form at the WWE Over the Limit PPV on Sunday in Seattle, WA.
WWE.com's story on his passing is here.

TMZ.com's story on his passing is here. They have another link up which includes video of his truck resting against the tree he hit after he suffered the heart attack.

WWE.com has the death of Randy Savage as its lead story today. As of this morning, the plan was to pay tribute to him in some form at the WWE Over the Limit PPV on Sunday in Seattle, WA.
WWE.com's story on his passing is here.

TMZ.com's story on his passing is here. They have another link up which includes video of his truck resting against the tree he hit after he suffered the heart attack.

I just saw this on my homepage.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I still remember watching his match against Steamboat from WM 3 on VHS when I was like 5. Classic.  

RIP to one of the best ever.

I just saw this on my homepage.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I still remember watching his match against Steamboat from WM 3 on VHS when I was like 5. Classic.  

RIP to one of the best ever.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FedExciter

whats the beef with macho man and vince?

some please chime in i havent kept up with wrestling in forever

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Long story short it's believed Macho Man slept with stephanie..... like when she was 14 or 15?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure there are other things, but that tends to be the main story.[/color]

wow never knew this......

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FedExciter

whats the beef with macho man and vince?

some please chime in i havent kept up with wrestling in forever

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Long story short it's believed Macho Man slept with stephanie..... like when she was 14 or 15?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure there are other things, but that tends to be the main story.[/color]

wow never knew this......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
30t6p3b.gif

This one hurts
30t6p3b.gif
One of my favorite wrestlers ever

"Art thou bored? SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!"

RIP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
30t6p3b.gif

This one hurts
30t6p3b.gif