Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
R.I.P. Mach Man Randy Savage, I've met him numerous times , was a great guy and was my hero when I was a 5. will post pics later, I'm sure my mom has them someplace.

Please do. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

machoman.jpg
Say what you want, but that is the greatest belt of all time..Yes it's even better than the Big Gold..And when MM won that belt I walked around the house for a week saying dig it and doing the whole wavin' my pinky thing to moms..
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

machoman.jpg
Say what you want, but that is the greatest belt of all time..Yes it's even better than the Big Gold..And when MM won that belt I walked around the house for a week saying dig it and doing the whole wavin' my pinky thing to moms..
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just read the article about this on espn.com..SMH..They of course mention that Elizabeth was his wife, and after they divorced she died of a drug overdose..Which leads into the next paragraph about wrestlers who have died from overdoses and they mention Benoit killing his wife and kid..Now what exactly is the point of bringing this up?..I can't stand espn and their shotty journalism..

I just read the article about this on espn.com..SMH..They of course mention that Elizabeth was his wife, and after they divorced she died of a drug overdose..Which leads into the next paragraph about wrestlers who have died from overdoses and they mention Benoit killing his wife and kid..Now what exactly is the point of bringing this up?..I can't stand espn and their shotty journalism..

Originally Posted by Furrell

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.

%!%+ no. vince needs to wait a long time to put him in or dont put him in at all. that would be disrespectful right now. that evil son of a %!%%% will probably induct him next year.....smh probably the only guy who was happy today... $+%%%%! scumbag would be the only person benefitting from macho man dying. probably make a huge deal on raw next week too...smh

rip to the greatest wwe performer ever. %!%+ you young guys and your fruity hbk bull !#%@. macho man was the man! %!%+ the rock and austin too

Originally Posted by Furrell

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.

%!%+ no. vince needs to wait a long time to put him in or dont put him in at all. that would be disrespectful right now. that evil son of a %!%%% will probably induct him next year.....smh probably the only guy who was happy today... $+%%%%! scumbag would be the only person benefitting from macho man dying. probably make a huge deal on raw next week too...smh

rip to the greatest wwe performer ever. %!%+ you young guys and your fruity hbk bull !#%@. macho man was the man! %!%+ the rock and austin too

Back
Top Bottom