Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Unbelievable!
frown.gif
I'm in total shock.....all I wanted was to see Randy Savage inducted into the HOF but Vince McMahon's ego has always been in the way for whatever reason....regardless, the Macho Man was my all time favorite pro wrestler and I'm very very sad to hear this news. Daaamnn.......*at a loss for words*...

Unbelievable!
frown.gif
I'm in total shock.....all I wanted was to see Randy Savage inducted into the HOF but Vince McMahon's ego has always been in the way for whatever reason....regardless, the Macho Man was my all time favorite pro wrestler and I'm very very sad to hear this news. Daaamnn.......*at a loss for words*...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Furrell

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.

%!%+ no. vince needs to wait a long time to put him in or dont put him in at all. that would be disrespectful right now. that evil son of a %!%%% will probably induct him next year.....smh probably the only guy who was happy today... $+%%%%! scumbag would be the only person benefitting from macho man dying. probably make a huge deal on raw next week too...smh

rip to the greatest wwe performer ever. %!%+ you young guys and your fruity hbk bull !#%@. macho man was the man! %!%+ the rock and austin too

Its not that serious but do agree with you after your reasoning re: the HOF. Vince didn't want anything to do with MM after his departure and him profiting off of it would be disgusting but that's VKM; he'd have sex with his own daughter if it meant bringing in money. We saw how much the WWE thought of Randy with how long it took for them to post their condolences on their Twitter and website. If they weren't getting beaten via Twitter, they wouldn't have done anything at all.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WWE.com has the death of Randy Savage as its lead story today. As of this morning, the plan was to pay tribute to him in some form at the WWE Over the Limit PPV on Sunday in Seattle, WA.
WWE.com's story on his passing is here.

TMZ.com's story on his passing is here. They have another link up which includes video of his truck resting against the tree he hit after he suffered the heart attack.

smh.... typical wwe... dont *$$+*+@ tribute him and act like you cared when you shunned this man the whole time he was here... *$$+*+@ disgusting. what does he have to do with over the limit?  vince is just trying to get a few more buys smh...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Furrell

Although the WWE HOF doesn't mean anything, Vince needs to let bygones be bygones and induct Randy in even if its posthumously.

%!%+ no. vince needs to wait a long time to put him in or dont put him in at all. that would be disrespectful right now. that evil son of a %!%%% will probably induct him next year.....smh probably the only guy who was happy today... $+%%%%! scumbag would be the only person benefitting from macho man dying. probably make a huge deal on raw next week too...smh

rip to the greatest wwe performer ever. %!%+ you young guys and your fruity hbk bull !#%@. macho man was the man! %!%+ the rock and austin too

Its not that serious but do agree with you after your reasoning re: the HOF. Vince didn't want anything to do with MM after his departure and him profiting off of it would be disgusting but that's VKM; he'd have sex with his own daughter if it meant bringing in money. We saw how much the WWE thought of Randy with how long it took for them to post their condolences on their Twitter and website. If they weren't getting beaten via Twitter, they wouldn't have done anything at all.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WWE.com has the death of Randy Savage as its lead story today. As of this morning, the plan was to pay tribute to him in some form at the WWE Over the Limit PPV on Sunday in Seattle, WA.
WWE.com's story on his passing is here.

TMZ.com's story on his passing is here. They have another link up which includes video of his truck resting against the tree he hit after he suffered the heart attack.

smh.... typical wwe... dont *$$+*+@ tribute him and act like you cared when you shunned this man the whole time he was here... *$$+*+@ disgusting. what does he have to do with over the limit?  vince is just trying to get a few more buys smh...

You can get the lavender t-shirt on Ebay for a good price. I copped the blk version a while back.

You can get the lavender t-shirt on Ebay for a good price. I copped the blk version a while back.

RIP Macho Man. I've been waiting years for Macho Man to finally make his acceptance speech at the hall of fame, but it's never going to happen now. Too bad Vince will finally put him in next year because he wants to cash in on his death.

RIP Macho Man. I've been waiting years for Macho Man to finally make his acceptance speech at the hall of fame, but it's never going to happen now. Too bad Vince will finally put him in next year because he wants to cash in on his death.

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
GHIMS: We are here with NTWT's MEGAH POWAHS who will face the Jessies later tonight as we make our way towards NTWM.

ertgs-o.gif

HOMBRE: Well Mean Gee-HIMS, despite my many feuds with other NTWTers, my focus tonight is on the two Jessies.
                    We're going to make 4w look worse than Ben Balder in an engagement thread.
                    We're going to make Club look worse than he already looks outside of this thread thanks to Diego.
                     Let's face facts, THE MEGAH POWAHS are the greatest posters, this thread, NT...YUKU has ever known.

sdfggsd-o.gif

JNSQ: When we're finished with those bastards the Jessies, 4w will be know as 4j...4JOBBING.
            CLUB!!! You may have learned how to do a front kick from Steven Seagal, but I hope he's taught you his patented "run like a prissy broad"
            before I hit you so hard, your beard ceases to exist and you stop looking like an Argentinian rapist.
            Let me also say that the MEGAH POWAHS have a secret weapon.

GHIMS: Secret weapon? Is it Sting? Has to be Kurt Angle right? I know they're under contract, but I read it in a high school newspaper,
                seems legit.

JNSQ: Son...anyway, our secret weapon is the great Hyper Cutter.

HOMBRE: We call her Elizabeth.

weafwf-o.gif

GHIMS: The First Lady of NTWT?!?!

HOMBRE: Hyper Cutter will be out there with us to fight off the NTWT Divas US Champion im that one.
                    She'll go on to defeat im that one to become the new NTWT Divas US Champion at NTWM.
                    For tonight, all the Jessies will see is Hyper Cutter's Kiss of Death.

dfgs-o.gif

JNSQ: POWAH HAND SHAKE!!!

Leave the memories alone.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom