Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

tumblr_lli9lfuqD01qfhcapo1_500.jpg

One of my favorite wrestlers. RIP Macho Man. What makes this more saddening is the fact that he was never inducted into the HOF and There was some hope we could have seen him inducted at WM28. It would just not be the same if it happens now after his passing. RIP to the slim Jim legend you will be missed.

One of my favorite wrestlers. RIP Macho Man. What makes this more saddening is the fact that he was never inducted into the HOF and There was some hope we could have seen him inducted at WM28. It would just not be the same if it happens now after his passing. RIP to the slim Jim legend you will be missed.

r.i.p. randy savage, you are one of the greatest to ever do it. i grew up in the 80's and

and i loved watching wwf. i'll never forget when he dropped the bell on ricky steamboats

neck and put him out of commission, or when him and hogan formed the Mega Powers

tag team, and elizabeth was my first crush, R.I.P to a legend

r.i.p. randy savage, you are one of the greatest to ever do it. i grew up in the 80's and

and i loved watching wwf. i'll never forget when he dropped the bell on ricky steamboats

neck and put him out of commission, or when him and hogan formed the Mega Powers

tag team, and elizabeth was my first crush, R.I.P to a legend

It's sad to wake up to this kind of news.....R.I.P. to a legend....one of the better known and most loved wrestler's
pimp.gif
frown.gif

It's sad to wake up to this kind of news.....R.I.P. to a legend....one of the better known and most loved wrestler's
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Drama23

damn... this struck me hard.

can't think of the day when i realize all my childhood star is gone... hogan, ultimate warrior, Animal of LoD..

*They're still alive and active*
MM was one of the greatest to ever do it though,
30t6p3b.gif
R.I.P.
It's unfortunate that he/we never got to see him honored at the WWE Hall of Fame. This is just sad.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Drama23

damn... this struck me hard.

can't think of the day when i realize all my childhood star is gone... hogan, ultimate warrior, Animal of LoD..

*They're still alive and active*
MM was one of the greatest to ever do it though,
30t6p3b.gif
R.I.P.
It's unfortunate that he/we never got to see him honored at the WWE Hall of Fame. This is just sad.
30t6p3b.gif

wow, just wow

never thought i would see the day when one of my fav., one of my top 3 wrestlers ever would pass away

wwe and tna need to do special episodes on him next week and not just acknowledge his death the first 30 secs

vince, let whatever beef u had go, put him in the HOF next year and have a macho man special this monday

none of these wrestlers can even sniff his popularity

dude was on the level of hogan, warrior, sting, flair

r.i.p randy poffo

btw, hit osama with flying elbow drop for me on your way to heaven

wow, just wow

never thought i would see the day when one of my fav., one of my top 3 wrestlers ever would pass away

wwe and tna need to do special episodes on him next week and not just acknowledge his death the first 30 secs

vince, let whatever beef u had go, put him in the HOF next year and have a macho man special this monday

none of these wrestlers can even sniff his popularity

dude was on the level of hogan, warrior, sting, flair

r.i.p randy poffo

btw, hit osama with flying elbow drop for me on your way to heaven

Back
Top Bottom