Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

frown.gif
 RIP Randy Savage!

Damn you think guys like Macho and Hogan are immortal.

I actually got to meet him once after a wcw ppv and dude was super cool..Bret, Hall, Jericho were all buttholes and wouldn't sign any autographs for kids or take pics, but Rany, Rey(without mask), and Hall were all in the lobby of the hotel and laughing and signing everything put in front of them..I know MM had to be asked at least 20 times to say OOOOHH YEAH or Dig it and dude did it everytime..He definately made a bunch of childrens year with his kindness that night..I'll never forget it..And I fully admit to crying when him and Elizabeth got back together in the ring..R.I.P.

I actually got to meet him once after a wcw ppv and dude was super cool..Bret, Hall, Jericho were all buttholes and wouldn't sign any autographs for kids or take pics, but Rany, Rey(without mask), and Hall were all in the lobby of the hotel and laughing and signing everything put in front of them..I know MM had to be asked at least 20 times to say OOOOHH YEAH or Dig it and dude did it everytime..He definately made a bunch of childrens year with his kindness that night..I'll never forget it..And I fully admit to crying when him and Elizabeth got back together in the ring..R.I.P.

this is too sad. i probably watched wrestlemania IV 50+ times as a kid.

BONE SAWWW IS RED-EEEEEEE

this is too sad. i probably watched wrestlemania IV 50+ times as a kid.

BONE SAWWW IS RED-EEEEEEE

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
R.I.P. Mach Man Randy Savage, I've met him numerous times , was a great guy and was my hero when I was a 5. will post pics later, I'm sure my mom has them someplace.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
R.I.P. Mach Man Randy Savage, I've met him numerous times , was a great guy and was my hero when I was a 5. will post pics later, I'm sure my mom has them someplace.

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Please do. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom