Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

I just remembered this while reading some articles on the net about MM..I had one wrestling buddy and it was MM..I remember my mom caught me jumping off the coffee table onto my buddy and she told me not to jump off the coffee table, so in my young wisdom i decided to jump off the kitchen table and give a flying elbow onto the cold linoleum floor..She didnt like that either..LOL..

I just remembered this while reading some articles on the net about MM..I had one wrestling buddy and it was MM..I remember my mom caught me jumping off the coffee table onto my buddy and she told me not to jump off the coffee table, so in my young wisdom i decided to jump off the kitchen table and give a flying elbow onto the cold linoleum floor..She didnt like that either..LOL..

Originally Posted by bns1201

met him in the NWO days...

The mandatory wrestling fanny pack 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'm surprised at all the love MM is getting from the mainstream. 
pimp.gif

I kind of am, but kind of not at the same time.  He was the second biggest star during WWF's big run in the mid-late 80's, early 90's.  Plus, he got a ton of attention from the Slim Jim commercials.

pimp.gif

I kind of am, but kind of not at the same time.  He was the second biggest star during WWF's big run in the mid-late 80's, early 90's.  Plus, he got a ton of attention from the Slim Jim commercials.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

pimp.gif

I know what you mean.  And yeah he appeared on Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous, Jeff Foxxworthy Show, etc, nonetheless, I'm happy for him.  He obviously didn't need the WWE.

pimp.gif

I know what you mean.  And yeah he appeared on Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous, Jeff Foxxworthy Show, etc, nonetheless, I'm happy for him.  He obviously didn't need the WWE.

pimp.gif

i would have to disagree on the second biggest star. it was hogan, warrior, then macho man. remember, he was also a heel sometimes

The 15 Most Ridiculous Interviews in Wrestling History

http://bleacherreport.com...ews-in-wrestling-history

pimp.gif

i would have to disagree on the second biggest star. it was hogan, warrior, then macho man. remember, he was also a heel sometimes

The 15 Most Ridiculous Interviews in Wrestling History

http://bleacherreport.com...ews-in-wrestling-history

yeah, rip Macho Man.  Top 5 of all time
pimp.gif

I decided to watch SD tonight for the first time and what the hell is Randall doing at 8:12?
30t6p3b.gif
I guess his Legend Killer days are long gone? Quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen
laugh.gif

yeah, rip Macho Man.  Top 5 of all time
pimp.gif

I decided to watch SD tonight for the first time and what the hell is Randall doing at 8:12?
30t6p3b.gif
I guess his Legend Killer days are long gone? Quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

pimp.gif

no way dude lol and im a big warrior fan. it was always hogan and macho man...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

pimp.gif

no way dude lol and im a big warrior fan. it was always hogan and macho man...

Back
Top Bottom