Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

loved dude in his NWO days i was born in 1989 . RIP to another legend. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR EVER !

loved dude in his NWO days i was born in 1989 . RIP to another legend. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR EVER !

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I kind of am, but kind of not at the same time.  He was the second biggest star during WWF's big run in the mid-late 80's, early 90's.  Plus, he got a ton of attention from the Slim Jim commercials.

i would have to disagree on the second biggest star. it was hogan, warrior, then macho man. remember, he was also a heel sometimes
no way dude lol and im a big warrior fan. it was always hogan and macho man...

nah fam, look at the vids of warrior and macho man..........warriors pops were way louder

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I kind of am, but kind of not at the same time.  He was the second biggest star during WWF's big run in the mid-late 80's, early 90's.  Plus, he got a ton of attention from the Slim Jim commercials.

i would have to disagree on the second biggest star. it was hogan, warrior, then macho man. remember, he was also a heel sometimes
no way dude lol and im a big warrior fan. it was always hogan and macho man...

nah fam, look at the vids of warrior and macho man..........warriors pops were way louder

^^^^ No way Macho Man was the 2nd most famous wrestler behind Hulk Hogan and its not even close. The other guys may gave been super popular for a year or so but he spanned decades.

^^^^ No way Macho Man was the 2nd most famous wrestler behind Hulk Hogan and its not even close. The other guys may gave been super popular for a year or so but he spanned decades.

There are conflicting reports on whether WWE will honor Randy Savage next week on television following his tragic passing this morning in Seminole, Florida.

PWInsider.com reports that the production team was ordered to work on a video piece honoring the wrestling legend for inclusion on next week’s television programming.

F4WOnline.com noted shortly after news of his passing broke that the organization would pay tribute to him in some form at this Sunday’s Over the Limitpay-per-view event in Seattle, Washington. However, they now say that no tribute is planned for Savage, at least for Sunday.

Meanwhile, WWE.com posted a video dedicated to the wrestling legend’s memory here (http://vids.wwe.com/12086...look-back-at-the-incom), as well as several photos and clips highlighting his extravagant career. The video package is from WWE’s 2009 DVD release Randy Savage: Macho Madness

TNA Wrestling held a ten-bell salute for Randy Savage at tonight’s live event at Amsterdam High School in Amsterdam, New York.

Meanwhile, new WWE Hall of Famers Road Warrior Animal and Paul Ellering attended the event and were introduced to the audience alongside legendary grapplers Nick Bockwinkel, Danny Hodge, J.J. Dillon, Dominic Denucci, The Destroyer, Mark Lewin and Doink the Clown.

Animal was advertised to guest host next weekend’s Raw live events in Canada, but pulled due to WWE’s belief that he was critical of their drug testing policy in a recently published interview with Power Slammagazine. He appeared on a Minneapolis based sports radio station yesterday and said his remarks were taken out of context by a wrestling website—actually copied verbatim from the magazine article.

There are conflicting reports on whether WWE will honor Randy Savage next week on television following his tragic passing this morning in Seminole, Florida.

PWInsider.com reports that the production team was ordered to work on a video piece honoring the wrestling legend for inclusion on next week’s television programming.

F4WOnline.com noted shortly after news of his passing broke that the organization would pay tribute to him in some form at this Sunday’s Over the Limitpay-per-view event in Seattle, Washington. However, they now say that no tribute is planned for Savage, at least for Sunday.

Meanwhile, WWE.com posted a video dedicated to the wrestling legend’s memory here (http://vids.wwe.com/12086...look-back-at-the-incom), as well as several photos and clips highlighting his extravagant career. The video package is from WWE’s 2009 DVD release Randy Savage: Macho Madness

TNA Wrestling held a ten-bell salute for Randy Savage at tonight’s live event at Amsterdam High School in Amsterdam, New York.

Meanwhile, new WWE Hall of Famers Road Warrior Animal and Paul Ellering attended the event and were introduced to the audience alongside legendary grapplers Nick Bockwinkel, Danny Hodge, J.J. Dillon, Dominic Denucci, The Destroyer, Mark Lewin and Doink the Clown.

Animal was advertised to guest host next weekend’s Raw live events in Canada, but pulled due to WWE’s belief that he was critical of their drug testing policy in a recently published interview with Power Slammagazine. He appeared on a Minneapolis based sports radio station yesterday and said his remarks were taken out of context by a wrestling website—actually copied verbatim from the magazine article.

Man this is still tearing me up, RIP Macho Man and thank you for all that you went through to entertain all of us, hopefully you're in a better place now

Man this is still tearing me up, RIP Macho Man and thank you for all that you went through to entertain all of us, hopefully you're in a better place now

Back
Top Bottom