Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, I'm gonna post this now so everyone knows...

IF YOU WANTED A TEAM, MAKE SURE YOU JOIN THE LEAGUE BY SUNDAY 8PM EST. IF YOU HAVE NOT CLAIMED YOUR TEAM BY THEN, YOUR TEAM IS ON GROUNDS TO GO TO A DIFFERENT OWNER.

I started the thread Yesterday, 2 days is more than enough time to get your team and join.

Start joining it now, not very hard. Join by Sunday or we'll need a replacement.

Last edited:
We can always work around whether you guys want to play All Madden or All Pro. It's not a big deal to me.. I'm just doing this so everyone who has PS3 can play together in a league.. if you want any other changes let me know.

Added a poll, please vote so I can get some insight.

Also, the ******** owner has left so the ******** are open.

I checked and saw only 6 people have joined so far including myself.. please get on the ball fellas..

OP lemme get the Patriots please, but put me onto the backup list for the Panthers as well.

I vote for all-pro , because all madden makes too many cpu plays imo. With all pro you gotta make plays along with the cpu, seems like a good balance.

Open Teams:

Titans
Jets
Browns
Lions
Chargers
Giants
Packers
Seahawks
Saints
Buccs
Vikings
Bills
Cardinals
Colts
Cowboys
Dolphins
Rams

Alright MJ you got the Pats.

nawghty you're gonna have to find a diff team since u don't have the game yet unless the Panthers owner doesn't show up, which in case MJ will take the Panthers and you can have your Pats.

All Pro seems to be what everyone wants to play, so I guess I'll switch it. I'll leave the poll open though.

So the Panthers are open? :nerd:

If so I am interested.

Edit: I signed up as the Lions.

Last edited:
No Panthers are either Clown905's or MJsavers

Lol so wait am i still the pats im just gonna pick it up at walmart when i get off in a couple hours

EDIT: did dude who picked the niners show up cause if he didnt ill take them instead

Last edited:
7 users.

Idk how most of you signed up but didn't joint yet :lol:

not a good look.

8PM tonight.. grab your team or they are someone elses.

Man the menus are kinda confusing i picked harbaugh as a coach but i didnt want to i was just checking everybody out so am i stuck as the niners?

Well, do you want the Niners still? Dude hasn't claimed them yet.. so if you want to keep them you can have them, if you want the Pats I'll boot you and send you an invite back.

Depends on you guys, you don't want to do preseason games so we can get XP"s for players to progress them?

We can sim to regular season if thats what you guys want.

Depends on you guys, you don't want to do preseason games so we can get XP"s for players to progress them?

I didn't even think about the XP points, I was playing a pre season game earlier in another league and didn't even realize it until I saw all the backups

I didn't even think about the XP points, I was playing a pre season game earlier in another league and didn't even realize it until I saw all the backups
i aint rippin

i aint trippin i just wanna start whoopin people

Back
Top Bottom