Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I'm starting the league at 8PM.

You're free to schedule with your opponent or play CPU as you see fit.

league has started.

You can Cut your players, practice, play your preseason game now if you desire to do so.

Let me know if your opponent answers you when you contact them, all the PSN names of the users are on the first page first post.

I'm looking at advancing on Tuesday night around 11PM.

I'm not waiting for people to get their games in.. if you can't find the time to play one game in a 3 day period, a league is not for you. If you won't be around, let me know and we can work around it.

Let me know if there's any wrong playing going on, and I will give one warning, then it's a boot. It's a SIM franchise, please play clean and how you would like to be played against.

Other than that, Enjoy!

Gonna be watching Breaking Bad and have a Fantasy draft at 11.. so I won't be on PS3 til 12ish. If you have any questions, just leave them here and I'll get back to you whenever I can.

Im in as the Panthers and i simulated a pre season game against the Texans and lost.

My boy Showatopper305 (Broncos) played the Bears but he says he played the CPU. He hit me up to find out what is he supposed to do since the Bears is controlled by someone else? I'm having create a profile so he can communicate on here.

It's cool that he played CPU, league started so if the guy hasn't joined yet it's on him.

It didn't begin when the preseason started?

I dont think the commish went over that yet..

How's the league moving so far? I saw we have 14 players in the league but when I checked the stats it didnt seem like most of them played yet.

People are not as active..

FA will begin week 2 of Preseason.

First come first serve.

People are not as active..
FA will begin week 2 of Preseason.
First come first serve.

Not to start an argument or anything but since the rules didn't mention anything about that I picked up a player as soon as the preseason started.

What happens now?

Whenever you're ready to advance, I am.. More than half of my division is CPU, should be all be easy wins, lol

Back
Top Bottom