Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Packers can u play today?

Yup, I'm off work at 4 and will be home by 5, so lets just say ill be online between 5-5.30 today......yesterday was horrible + the lag and disconnections were :x. I thought it was just my internet connection but ive seen others say the psn network was being shady. Hopefully we can get a clean game going today.

Yup, I'm off work at 4 and will be home by 5, so lets just say ill be online between 5-5.30 today......yesterday was horrible + the lag and disconnections were :x. I thought it was just my internet connection but ive seen others say the psn network was being shady. Hopefully we can get a clean game going today.
My kids back to school night is at 5:30 so i should be on around 7

My kids back to school night is at 5:30 so i should be on around 7

yo sorry i didnt respond tor ur request the other day i was playing my league game then i had to go.

Hymen was supposed to advance tonight. He posted something about his dads having surgery yesterday in the city so he won't be around to advance, gonna be back by Wednesday night.. so Advance will be to.

Yo Hymen, my boy is Arizona and the dude he is supposed to play hasn't accepted his request to play their game.

I would not mind joining in the league, not sure whats avail.  i can check into the league when i get home from the ps3 to see what teams are avail if any.

I just didnt want to barge in on yall. Is that cool?

PSN-Roscodawg

Last edited:
I would not mind joining in the league, not sure whats avail.  i can check into the league when i get home from the ps3 to see what teams are avail if any.

I just didnt want to barge in on yall. Is that cool?

PSN-Roscodawg

The more ACTIVE players the better.

Sorry guys, got held up in the city again tonight. TOMORROW WILL DEFINITELY BE ADVANCE TO WEEK 2.

1-0 :smokin
This is a good pace. I understand you wanna keep things movin but gotta allow time for ppls schedules to align.

Got the W over the Broncos but left alottt of pts on the field. Also not having heath really changes what i like to do. Gg tho showstoppa

1-0 :smokin
This is a good pace. I understand you wanna keep things movin but gotta allow time for ppls schedules to align.
Got the W over the Broncos but left alottt of pts on the field. Also not having heath really changes what i like to do. Gg tho showstoppa

What was the score? :lol:

Giants owner, I sent you an invite on PSN, please let me know when can you play this week end. I am on the East.

To all: Legarette Blount is still on hte trade block and I am still looking for a TE.

Sorry guys, advanced early this morning. Was a very busy few days with Dad being in hospital and me not being around. Things are well now though, so adv. will be the regular 3 day schedule.

Sorry again!

get em in.

Back
Top Bottom