Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im supposed to play yungchris, he has the Saints but hasnt responded my PSN messages.

Wassup yungchris lets get this game in !!!!!!!

Jelly at all these games gettin played.... jets come see me bruh

Come get this work....

Plz respond

Aye hymen i should be back tonight im in la and should be back ready to continue my season so dont drop me

Im supposed to play the Jaguars (PSN: Phil_Knows)  and cant get a hold of my opponent.

He accepted my friend request but it says his last PSN sign in was 2 days ago.

Not looking positive haha.

PHIL GET AT ME!

Jelly at all these games gettin played.... jets come see me bruh
Come get this work....
Plz respond
You aint saying nothin but a word bul

You gonna get this work(in my loaded lux voice)

I'll be on in the evening b. 

Last edited:
Yo, Bluedeniro my boy Fatalcontent (Cardinals) says he's trying to hit you up for y'all game. When are you available?

Who's the Chiefs owner ??

Next time you try to trade for Barron,  I will offer Barron for Berry
smokin.gif
Seriously man, are you willing to trade Mc Cluster or not ?

Let me know.

P.S: Just checked the league schedule and there are still so many games to be played in week 2, I thought tomorrow we were supposed to advance to week3...

Last edited:
Ricky why cant you read good? I said 9 pm eastern. So u send me a request every ten min from 8 to to 8:51 n then go m.i.a

Da hell bro... pay attention to this thread or pm me

Im sick. I was winning 35-0 at half time and the game got disconnected.

Good game though.

My PSN is Flash197
If anyone wants to hit me up, my twitter is @skribble197.

Who's the Chiefs owner ??

Next time you try to trade for Barron,  I will offer Barron for Berry :smokin Seriously man, are you willing to trade Mc Cluster or not ?

Let me know.

P.S: Just checked the league schedule and there are still so many games to be played in week 2, I thought tomorrow we were supposed to advance to week3...

Let me cook fam, 1st, 2nd and 3rd aint good for my dude barron? i'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon about the McCluster trade.

Back
Top Bottom