Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"First im gon stack my doe"

I know you're thinking "he's so good. it makes no sense for him to be 0-3 in the league."

Trust, I find myself thinking the same thing. :lol:

35-17

b7c1612abe620b5eaf98f8cd47e0b793.gif

Last edited:
6 games been played, i'll advance after my game with JewSeeJay (whenever that will be).

I'm on right now JewSee, if you wanna run it.

@DaBottom305 u know what im mad now dont insult my madden skills when u wanna run another im mad

6 games been played, i'll advance after my game with JewSeeJay (whenever that will be).
I'm on right now JewSee, if you wanna run it.

My bad b didn't do nuthin but watch the game last night. I'm good to run tonight after 9pm est.

Yeah this league probly won't make it to the halfway point, seems dead to say the least.

Dabottom its me and you up next fam, I'm expecting an all out effort cuz I know u ready for that 1st win.

hey man, I'm always on to adv. just wait to give people more time.. if you want to move to a 3 day regardless adv. i can do that.. but most of the games will be simmed. lol

it's looking bleak as hell.. i'm not sure what to do about it.

hey man, I'm always on to adv. just wait to give people more time.. if you want to move to a 3 day regardless adv. i can do that.. but most of the games will be simmed. lol
it's looking bleak as hell.. i'm not sure what to do about it.

I have a league of my own and too many people joined so it slowed it down. I kicked out everyone who wasn’t playing. There is no point in making other people suffer. I suggest you close it down so more people can’t join and kick out those who don’t play. You can send a message or post it here. I was really looking forward to this and don’t want it to be stopped.

The 3 day advance is great. I don’t know how often you play or look at this thread but you should consider putting people on auto pilot if someone requests it. i.e.: I’m playing the rams but my opponent doesn't reply to my messages, then I can ask you to put it on auto pilot so I can play against the CPU.

I like the pace, in a way, ive been getting my games in in 2 days tops, im still in the league actively getting them in

this league is has some pretty good players. but most of the league is not even active.

this league is has some pretty good players. but most of the league is not even active.

Word. I went in thinking I was gonna run things. I thought wrong. I will admit tho, this is the most fun I've had losing games in Madden. :lol:

I like the pace, in a way, ive been getting my games in in 2 days tops, im still in the league actively getting them in

Same here. I can't stand the people who wanna be down but don't make the time play their games.

Yeah this league probly won't make it to the halfway point, seems dead to say the least.
Dabottom its me and you up next fam, I'm expecting an all out effort cuz I know u ready for that 1st win.

Oh so you're the #3 team in the league. I been in the lab cookin' up some crack. You're going down like bird $#!^.

I also think we should stick to the 3 or 4 day max advancing and put on auto pilot the ones that are not active.

When are you available? I'm available until about 1:30pm. I get off work at midnight so I'm home by 12:45am Eastern.

whats your email/twitter etc where i can reach you? Gonna be a full day today and tomorrow but i know im gonna have time at some point between. You eastern, central or pacific time?

Back
Top Bottom