Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:lol: :rofl:
Do you read the box scores ?
Fam you threw 5 interceptions and had about 50 rushing yards, and you think defense is your only problem ? No wonder you cant get a win :smh:
We'll meet again but until then focus on gettin off that donut pleighboy, keep your head up im sure you'll get a VERY high draftpick next year. :tongue:

My lack of running the ball is not what caused me to lose the games. It was the big plays I gave up. You got garbage picks. Once right before the half when I was ahead and twice at the end of the game so don't act like you were causing trouble all game. We all know how the garbage stats pile up at the end of the game. I'm not salty, I gave you your props but don't act like you wasn't a bit shook cause you admitted it last night.:D I'll be ready like I said.

YESSSS trashtalk is what has been missing.

Yo, whoever is playing against the Cardinals this year, holler at me on twitter when you're ready to play, so we can arrange something. I always get the tweets directly to my phone. @fatalcontent is my username. Get at me asap. I'm ready for war!!

MJsaver u look like a worthy opponent lets play a game soon add me afgomar. ill be free maybe friday night but definetly saturday morning

All i can say is good game, got lid up in the fourth, not too concerned over that but i like how we're gonna face off again later this season.

All i can say is good game, got lid up in the fourth, not too concerned over that but i like how we're gonna face off again later this season.

Bruh you got me aggy when you went for it on 4th down with a second to go to halftime. Thats started the onslaught second half.

JAAAAAMMMMMAALLLL!!!

Last edited:
Bruh you got me aggy when you went for it on 4th down with a second to go to halftime. Thats started the onslaught second half.
JAAAAAMMMMMAALLLL!!!

the onslaught came in the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter bruh :lol:

Let me break that fourth down to end the second half:

1 second left in the second quarter, 4th and forever from my own 20 :lol:

no way im gonna punt it to risk a return for a td. So i decided i was going to run it up the gut that 1 second would be killed

I see punt block formation so i call audible for deep route and bamb! touch down :lol:

I honestly just wanted to run clock out without giving you a chance but it paid off. props on that running game and the no huddle. kept running that short ins and deep receiver on the outside post i couldnt stop until i blitzed. Good game.

Hymen, the Viking's owner doesnt respond. Can I hit you up later if he still doesnt respond so you can set it to autopilot?

Last edited:

the onslaught came in the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter bruh :lol:

Let me break that fourth down to end the second half:

1 second left in the second quarter, 4th and forever from my own 20 :lol:

no way im gonna punt it to risk a return for a td. So i decided i was going to run it up the gut that 1 second would be killed

I see punt block formation so i call audible for deep route and bamb! touch down :lol:

I honestly just wanted to run clock out without giving you a chance but it paid off. props on that running game and the no huddle. kept running that short ins and deep receiver on the outside post i couldnt stop until i blitzed. Good game.[/quote]

Still an Onslaught, I spotted you 10 points too, :lol:

The reason I went punt block was I know its in the rules you can't go for it 4th down before the 4th quarter or something like that. Thats was your second time going for it on 4th down too, one in the first then the other in the second. That touchdown had me >: >:

The reason I went punt block was I know its in the rules you can't go for it 4th down before the 4th quarter or something like that. Thats was your second time going for it on 4th down too, one in the first then the other in the second. That touchdown had me >: >:

I dont think it should be an issue to go on it on 4th down if its the last play of the half.

Funny thing you mentioned that though. I was going to ask if people were folloing the rules. lol

last 4 minutes of a game back to back picks and onslaught =/= the second half domination you make it seem to be :lol:

yeah the first time i went for it on fourth i thought you wouldnt "mind" because youre allowed twice a game, and given that it was 4th and inches on your 2 it was begging me lol. I punted it though most of the time because of field position, it was all fair, just that that 4th and forever i was just going for it to run it up the gut for half time as opposed to giving you a chance. I had previous people i played go for it on 4th and 13 in the middle of the field so its been worse :lol:

Last edited:

- 4th DOWN RULES

-- must be past your own 40 yard line.
--only allowed 1 time before 4th quarter (this is your "freebie" so to speak. But u will only be able to go for 4th and inches, 1,2 or 3 yards. And u still have to be past your 40)
--in 3rd quarter, if down by 28 or more points....from anywhere on the field
--in 4th quarter, it's allowed if losing by multiple scores, from anywhere on the field(keep in mind we are only 9 min qtrs with accl clock)
-- "seal the victory" 4th down attempts should consist of either 4th and inches or 4th and 1. However, if within the realm of reasoning, pause, shoot a text or pm to your opponent and confirm. Also make sure you "note" the situation if you cant agree so i can make a decision on it afterwards. (You can be subject to suspension if found in fault)

- No Huddle

-- 3 "no huddle sequences" allowed per half ( not counting 2 min drill). during these "sequences" you will have to huddle up after the 3rd play.
-- if down by multiple scores in the 3rd and 4th (see 4th down rules)
--Not all game long- no one is the 90-94 bills
-- If u get back into the game, do not continue no-huddle just because it works. Get back to "normal" playcalling

Those 4th Down rules are tough man.

Had no idea about this No Huddle rule.

The players I've played so far have been following the rules so it cool but that Td Adrian had on me stung a little.

trust me i had no intentions of scoring :lol:

The no huddles i don't know how many of those you did, but im not going to complain, if i cant stop a play thats on me. I did however have to call a TO cause my players got tired lol

trust me i had no intentions of scoring :lol:

The no huddles i don't know how many of those you did, but im not going to complain, if i cant stop a play thats on me. I did however have to call a TO cause my players got tired lol

I was laughing when you called that timeout, only reason I was doing all the no huddles was cause of that 4th down plays, I was like oh word he not following the rules. Whoever is the Ravens, you're NEXT

I'm running with the packers now practice4me611 hit me up on twitter if you are ready to play @dsm2gst.

JETS/VIKES HAVE BEEN AUTO PILOTED. PLEASE GIVE THEM UNTIL 9PM EST TO SHOW UP BEFORE YOU PLAY CPU.

To get back into the league/play games.. just go to 'More... / My League / User Teams / Click your team and select 'Toggle Auto Pilot'

JETS/VIKES HAVE BEEN AUTO PILOTED. PLEASE GIVE THEM UNTIL 9PM EST TO SHOW UP BEFORE YOU PLAY CPU.

To get back into the league/play games.. just go to 'More... / My League / User Teams / Click your team and select 'Toggle Auto Pilot'
Gotcha thanks ill give him till 9est

He responded so lets see.

Back
Top Bottom