Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I played djgtek week 2 i sent him a request saw that he came online but he never accepted my request. Never heard from him again and simmed the game

I played djgtek week 2 i sent him a request saw that he came online but he never accepted my request. Never heard from him again and simmed the game

smh, Hymen put him on auto pilot cause I don't want to sim the game. I'll play the cpu

advanced.

I'll put ppl on AP in a few days, give it a chance first.. send some msgs, try to set up a time.

Hymen we should start a league with the same 6-10 dudes who are always checking in here, whats the benefit of waiting 2/3 days to play dudes who dont give a damn anyway.

Has anyone played the ******** before? Dude hasn't accepted my friend request.
Was supposed to play him last week and never saw him online, he's on autopilot thanks to Hymen so I guess you'll just play the cpu this week (not a lot of fun but better than waiting forever).

Was supposed to play him last week and never saw him online, he's on autopilot thanks to Hymen so I guess you'll just play the cpu this week (not a lot of fun but better than waiting forever).

smh.. I know I'm 0-4 but playing the CPU is not as entertaining.

Hymen we should start a league with the same 6-10 dudes who are always checking in here, whats the benefit of waiting 2/3 days to play dudes who dont give a damn anyway.

I quick the Ball So Hard league cause they had every team filled. They commish even had a list of #s for every team. I don't think they made it past week 2. I get people are busy with their lives but why even join if you know you won't make time. Who goes 2 days without turning on their PS3? :lol:

I quick the Ball So Hard league cause they had every team filled. They commish even had a list of #s for every team. I don't think they made it past week 2. I get people are busy with their lives but why even join if you know you won't make time. Who goes 2 days without turning on their PS3? :lol:

Bruh that league was horrible, I was getting random text messages then all I saw was dudes dropping and the season stuck. I see you bout to play the CPU and get your first win pleighboi

smh.. I know I'm 0-4 but playing the CPU is not as entertaining.

sometimes i have to go two days without playing because of school :rolleyes

Bruh that league was horrible, I was getting random text messages then all I saw was dudes dropping and the season stuck. I see you bout to play the CPU and get your first win pleighboi

car.gif

Can't front like I'm not satisfied with finally getting a win but I much rather get it against someone cause anybody can beat the CPU.

sometimes i have to go two days without playing because of school :rolleyes

I was being a little sarcastic but at least you post in here. You're able to give us a heads up unlike most of the dudes who initially joined.

whoever is the saints, i wont be on until tomorrow, unless you want to do 10 pm (west coast)

jewseejay we play this week.

ill be free today after about 4 or 5 pm pacific time.

What happens if your oppenent quits? I was up 38-28 in the 4th with a 1:30 left. He had two timeouts and I was in field goal range maybe 35 yards out. 4th and 1, I went for it to seal the victory. Got the first down and dude quit...i'm the colts he was the packers, do I need to replay the entire game smh?

I sent a message and friend request to djgtek and haven't heard from him. Whens the next advance hymen

I sent a detailed message to the seahawks owner, he accepted the friend request.....when i saw he was logged on i sent a message saying madden but he didnt respond.

Trying to be patient but ts not looking good

Back
Top Bottom