Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MJsaver u look like a worthy opponent lets play a game soon add me afgomar. ill be free maybe friday night but definetly saturday morning

I know it sounds cheesy but once our first league game is done we can always play whenever, if we play now i'd be giving you some advanced scouting material. I like the idea of having the element of surprise on my side.

Im a big advocate of those 4th down rules, after playing hundreds of ranked games where anything goes this league brings some order to the Madden madnes. Ive followed them strictly and it wasnt easy, i was tempted also.

These rules are right up my alley, I've caught a lot of L's in regular ranked games because I follow them on my own.  Games simply aren't fun to me playing the arcade style rather than how actual football is played in the NFL.  I just wish this league was more active.  More trash talk, idk if people have headsets, etc...

These rules are right up my alley, I've caught a lot of L's in regular ranked games because I follow them on my own.  Games simply aren't fun to me playing the arcade style rather than how actual football is played in the NFL.  I just wish this league was more active.  More trash talk, idk if people have headsets, etc...

Agreed. I've implemented these rules on the regular Play Now games and it helps me in this league. I got a mic but I never hear anyone the player I'm going against so I stopped turning it on. The trash talking makes it entertaining.

:x :smh:

Just got desynced from PSN, after coming back from 17 down in the 4th to get into overtime and right after i lost the coin toss then boom '' youve benn desynced blah blah blah ''

Does this happen at any random time, or is there a type of schedule when this nonsense happens so i can avoid playing during those times.....game was way too intense to end like that.

:x :smh:
Just got desynced from PSN, after coming back from 17 down in the 4th to get into overtime and right after i lost the coin toss then boom '' youve benn desynced blah blah blah ''
Does this happen at any random time, or is there a type of schedule when this nonsense happens so i can avoid playing during those times.....game was way too intense to end like that.

It happened to Showstopper305 in this league game a few weeks ago. Not sure what causes it tho.

Some dude did some #$^& last week where he caused the entire gameplay to slow down drastically. He must've been on wifi streaming videos while playing.

Hymen can you please take the Vikings off autopilot.

Edit: If you cant I'll explain it to him.

Last edited:
Hey Hymen, I can't get hold of the ******** owner... does not look like he is active, don't even know if he ever was.

Please can you put him on auto pilot? The dude did not even accept my PSN invite.

Thanks man.

I just got SPANKED. Homie made the Vikings look like the 16-0 Pats. AD is unstoppable smh. Good game bro.

Guess I gotta do some cleaning... please post if your opponent hasn't responded to your game. So far I got Jets/********

u guys have any rituals for playing madden?

Not really a ritual but I turn down the stadium and crowd volume. Lately I've been practicing 1 formation.play and trying to see how many plays I can recreate out of them. I've found a few money plays.

I havent lost THAT bad since my first game of madden ever.

I hate how the cpu jumps slant routes. I had Megatron play every spot on the filed and the CBs always kept up with him. :smh:

Thanks Hymen, I was able to play my game against cpu, not so much fun but easy win (with punt return TD and a safety so pretty fun after all).

I have bye week in week 5 so it's gonna be kind of boring... Then I am up against the Chiefs who are undeafeted !

Back
Top Bottom