Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anbody wanna run a game now?
Also whoever got the packers i play u first week when can u run?

I got the Packers, you want to get a game going maybe this evening? You can msg me on twitter if it's easier - @jtheodosi
What time u wanna run a game im on now if u want................

EDIT: Anybody know what time psn is going back online from maintenance

Last edited:
I'm about to go bird hunting soon, when are you free to play our season game?

I came in here looking for you! Anytime this afternoon/tonight is cool.

Played some dude in the other league who made me reevaluate my game. My defense and offense was cool but he kept audibling and caused a serious mismatch between Sproles and my LB on the ********.

Im on now, set it up

My bad about the uniform. I forgot I had that color scheme set up. Didn't realize how confusing it was going to be. Good game tho. You brought your A game. Let's be clear, if that fumble never happens, you wouldn't have won. >:

Im trying to run 1 asap or get this franchise game in with Greg Buzz, 1 or the other.

x1mjsaver if anyone wants to send an invite.

hey guys my dads having surgery tomorrow in the city so I won't be around to advance, gonna be back by Wednesday night.. so Advance will be Wednesday.

Im trying to run 1 asap or get this franchise game in with Greg Buzz, 1 or the other.
x1mjsaver if anyone wants to send an invite.
What time are you available today ? I am on the East but pretty much free anytime. Just let me know. See you soon.

Im the Texans and I accidentally hit Simulate on my game,

MY BAD to whoever is the Dolphins....you are gonna have to play the computer.

But im ready to go for the next week! 

Back
Top Bottom